"I Admit" Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I will leave here soon to bake the cream cake for BQ party tomorrow...

I admit that I have not been online all day since my son was using the computer til I kicked his butt out of my computer. :giggle:

I admit I'm liking more and more with my new toy! Motorola Q!

I admit I'm sad that there's no pictures in this thread...

img054.jpg

I admit that I have been silly. Can't you tell??

Catmandu said:
I admit I'm liking more and more with my new toy! Motorola Q!

I admit I'm sad that there's no pictures in this thread...

img054.jpg

I admit that I have been silly. Can't you tell??

I admit yes you are silly! :D

i admit i had fun today! I threw a birthday party for TJ with cake, ice cream and gifts. Only family attended. i admit i cant believe he is 7 yrs old now?! :) I admit he is spoiled brat cuz he got alot of gifts and a brand new BIKE! :)

I admit, I'm surprised what Catmandu doing.. foreplay w/her Motorola Q.. I bet she's addiction *snap, snap, snap, snap, snap repeatly* and cannot quit herself looking? LOL
:rofl:

:whistle:

I admit I spent an hour fixing something on myspace. :run:

i admit that i am chatting with my best friend from hawaii on webcam..

LOL Cat is trying to be model! ;)

I admit I am exhausted from mow my yard and my parents's.

I admit I'm im the "thinking of naughty thing" today cuz I went to the store and bought a dozen of fresh doughnuts since I can't sleep yet. Why did I kept thinking about what made the doughtnuts so special??? perhap the hole made it special? use men's thingy thru the hole or put doughnuts on the lady's breast and feel the orgasm?? :laugh2: why am I saying this thing! :ugh3:

nozobo said:
I admit I'm im the "thinking of naughty thing" today cuz I went to the store and bought a dozen of fresh doughnuts since I can't sleep yet. Why did I kept thinking about what made the doughtnuts so special??? perhap the hole made it special? use men's thingy thru the hole or put doughnuts on the lady's breast and feel the orgasm?? :laugh2: why am I saying this thing! :ugh3:

You must be horny...:rofl:

I admit that I and Abel are going to Wally World and then to the mall later today!

LuciaDisturbed said:
You must be horny...:rofl:
not horny... just that earlier when i saw the doughnuts, it was the first thing that came to mind... smh me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back