"I Admit" Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I amit Im watching freedomland movie tongiht.......!!

SmileyGin said:
i admit i am glad that its not anymore "I admit" thread part 6.. i admit i hate nbr 6.. :ugh3: I admit that my cat tigger is dead.. :cry: I found him dead near road recently.. :cry: I admit I will miss him so much! sighs..

I admit that I am sorry about that. I know your cat. I feel bad about that. Hope you are ok. Me too. :hug:

My kids are sleeping. I am surfing here now.

I watched Cars movie at theatre with my kids for Father Day. :) I can say that movie is very good action. No closed caption for me :mad: I guess I will wait to buy and watch it again. :)

I admit that I got very tan from yesterday had BBQ n swimming party.. I really enjoyed it!

I admit, Yesterday I had long rest and watching t.v. all the rest evenings and nights due exhausted from long driving by couple days ago.. LOL

btw still tired due jetlag my body! (chuckles) I'll be fine anyway!

I admit my family visit my bf's side family yesterday. It was a quite long road trip!

TweetyBird said:
I admit that I got very tan from yesterday had BBQ n swimming party.. I really enjoyed it!

i admit that suntan is way to protect your skin from sunburn damage. Did you know that? :)

Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage
Do you look forward to semester breaks so you can relax in the sun and get a tan? Many students do. A suntan looks good, but it is a sign that your skin is trying to protect itself from damage. Be especially careful not to get sunburned. In fact, you should never get sunburned! It can lead to premature aging, wrinkling of the skin, and skin cancer. (Be extra cautious if you have a family history of skin cancer.) Even if you are not concerned about these problems now, the pain and blisters that come with a severe sunburn can make spring break unbearable.

http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/selfcare/skinsafety.htm

I admit I cooked breakfast for my kids. I dropped my son to band practice. And then my daughter started to cry and said "I love you." She said, "I want to stay with you" She does not want to go to her mom. She wants to stay with me. Then I started to cry and hugged altogether.

I admit that I go awwwwwwwwww to starrygaze's daughter knowing that she loves ya.

I admit that I think I'm losing my mind about everything in life in general...

SmileyGin said:
i admit that suntan is way to protect your skin from sunburn damage. Did you know that? :)

Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage
Do you look forward to semester breaks so you can relax in the sun and get a tan? Many students do. A suntan looks good, but it is a sign that your skin is trying to protect itself from damage. Be especially careful not to get sunburned. In fact, you should never get sunburned! It can lead to premature aging, wrinkling of the skin, and skin cancer. (Be extra cautious if you have a family history of skin cancer.) Even if you are not concerned about these problems now, the pain and blisters that come with a severe sunburn can make spring break unbearable.

http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/selfcare/skinsafety.htm
ahhh i admit that i say thanks for share with me.. :)

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit, I supsect you're okay..?

I admit to say thank you for your concerned about me...I think I will be "okay", just that my life is sort of a mess right now and it is kind of personal for me to talk about it in here, so... again, thanks for your concerned :aw: :hug:

Nuty said:
I admit to say thank you for your concerned about me...I think I will be "okay", just that my life is sort of a mess right now and it is kind of personal for me to talk about it in here, so... again, thanks for your concerned :aw: :hug:

I admit, I'm very understandable... No problem.. take care!

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit that I had a blast time during weekend!!! Did most of bike riding all weekend, and went though Catskill mountains and had a great chat with famous actor. Woodstock is cool town! I wouldn't mind riding though again and have fun!

I admit I'm curious as to who the celebrity is. :)

I admit that sequioas and I'm almost 100% ready with everything for tomorrow! ;)

TweetyBird said:
ahhh i admit that i say thanks for share with me.. :)

i admit you are welcome! :D i admit it is interesting about this fact. wow! :)

I admit I hope Nuty will be ok. I admit I know how you feel. I admit my life is a mess too. :( i admit i agree it is too personal to share this in here so dont worry i will be ok too and you will be ok too, Nuty! ;)

I admit that I'm going to miss Sequoias' and my ratties, Boo Boo and Nike and Socks... I'm going to drop them off at our friend's apt so he can babysit our ratties for a week :(

Aww! Take picture with frame or ask friend if they could able to webcam them or VP them to you!

I admit, my bf and I been clean fish tank and putted texas holey rocks there! It look alots better.

I admit Im about to go bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back