Howsabout that $4.00 gas ? woo hoo

Yup it's a made up dream but becoming reality. We are getting closer to solving problems producing Hydrogen. Soon enough that it won't be needing electrosys. Aluminuim and Galluim metal in canister and pour water in. It'll produce instant Hydrogen. One guy who work for Electronic company had an "accident" discovery. He was cleaning the parts and pour water in. Water "broiled" and turned brown. Realizing that it's a chemical reaction to produce Hydrogen and Oxygen. The problem is that metal become coated with gunk and must be cleaned frequently. One day will have a Hydrogen producing "pills" that you can drop handful of it and produce hydrogen in tank of water and run car as long until "pills" become dirty and taken out to clean it. So who know soon enough that we won't be relying on Imported oil!!

Catty

Catty

You and I are on the same page my friend :cool2:

dont mind me asking about (schweisshund ).. wanted to check his progress. but noticed that he's was considered guest?.... what happenend?..

inquiring minds wants to know... Thanx

dont mind me asking about (schweisshund ).. wanted to check his progress. but noticed that he's was considered guest?.... what happenend?..

inquiring minds wants to know... Thanx

He probably look for someone who are wonk on Hydrogen and other alternative fuel. We all can learn and help even make suggestions. Being a team would help to get some of us motivated.

My friend recently AIM'd me that he was thinking about building electric car. I replied that it would cost him nearly $3000 if he can obtain parts from his work (he's a welder for garbage co.). I explained him that Hydrogen is cheaper to build than electric or cheap or free power source for car.

To build electric car, you'll need 6 or 8 banks of 12vdc deep cycle battieres, inverter (converts from DC to AC), Electric or Electronic speed control (can be obtain from forklift or PIE (powered industrial equiptment) manufacturer, thick cabled wires, ammeters, and high amperage fuse.

Electric motor can be around 25 to 100 hp depending on torque and voltage requirment to run the car even it's size (u don't want to drop in Elevator motor in car lol). Can be DC or AC. BUT there are ways to reduce weight by using Planetary gear which commonly in cordless drills (also corded too). Electric motor typically spins about 10,000 rpm or more, if using Plantetary gear, it'll reduce to 4,000 to 6,000 rpm but produces high torque rating that would be enough to run a car on highway speed even pass other cars. Also lighter weight too. For voltage to run electric motor, A/C is better than DC cuz it uses thinner wires on higher voltage than DC which use thicker wires.

I would guess building Hydrogen reactor and pulsewave generator would cost less than $500. Pulsewave generator will produce high amperage pulse for electrosys. Depending on number of plating and it's spacing. It depend if anyone have parts locally or online.

I have read about air powered car. But it requires big air tank and compressor to run a car. I have diagram on V8 air powered engine lol. It require lot modification on engine. Anyone who have machine shop and experience in welding would be lucky.

Hope that one of us would start the projects. I would want to start Hydrogen project but don't have enuf $$ to cover. I already bought 1/2 of electronics parts but need to find and order specific parts before I put it togther for Hydrogen experiment.

Catty

Gasoline price may be up to $5.00 on Independence Day (Fouth of July). :(

Hope that one of us would start the projects. I would want to start Hydrogen project but don't have enuf $$ to cover. I already bought 1/2 of electronics parts but need to find and order specific parts before I put it togther for Hydrogen experiment.

Catty - how small of this engine would be? I imagine it's small enough for go-kart size. good luck and I envy you!

Catty - how small of this engine would be? I imagine it's small enough for go-kart size. good luck and I envy you!

As long it's just 4 cycle pistoned engines. It can range from 4 cycle tiny model airplane engine up to Jaguar V12. If it runs on hydrogen and have good output (torque) to run then it's worth it Even if it runs on go-cart engine. Be sure it's 4 cycle type (For who are Mechanic Duh-Oh!, pistoned engine w/ sparkplug and have oil in it's pan for lubricating internal moving parts.). 2 cycle engine is BIG NO NO!!! U'll kill it in few seconds of run!! (How can u mix oil w/ Hydrogen gas duh!!). Also don't use it on Diesel engine!! It won't runs. If it runs then it may be weak.

I would start with my mower first like I did on E85 experiment. This is my "lab rat". I didn't care much about killing mower engine (Don't start with me on Inhumane abuse!!). I would find another one tho (got friends who have plenty of junkers). If it runs great on Hydrogen, then I would move on to next experiment, working "Lab Cow" (old car).. I am hoping I can find small cars like Geo Metro w/ 3 cylinder or LeCar (too have 3 cylinder) or find a friend who have "Lab Cow" car to mess with :rofl:. Or get used 4 cycle scooter (like 150cc up to 250cc) with plenty storage under the seat for reaction chamber. Motorcycle would be nice to experimet tho.

I can't promise if I would start my experiement soon. It's all depend on money I have. Economics sucks! Like I mentioned on recent post that I have 1/2 of electronic parts ready like IC chips, transistors, and few capacitors and need to order or find another 1/2 parts like small "hard to find" capacitors to build pulsewave generator. Those are the most expensive part of experiments.... Reaction chamber are cheap to build. I would have to ask my friend cut stainless steel plates and to weld stainless steel wire to stainless steel in order to complete the project. I would probably want to have 2 sets of screw-on caps w/ plates (one screw on-cap maybe have 4 plates while other screw-on may have 8 plates depending if it fits thru the hole of reaction chamber for better and faster reaction time to produce Hydrogen.

If I finished with building pulsewave generator and build Reaction chamber then I would have thread on Hydrogen. That's only AFTER I successfully getting mower running on Hydrogen (if it mows thick grass without dying out like E85 did before I found dirt covered jet on carb) ...

Catty

He probably look for someone who are wonk on Hydrogen and other alternative fuel. We all can learn and help even make suggestions. Being a team would help to get some of us motivated.

My friend recently AIM'd me that he was thinking about building electric car. I replied that it would cost him nearly $3000 if he can obtain parts from his work (he's a welder for garbage co.). I explained him that Hydrogen is cheaper to build than electric or cheap or free power source for car.

To build electric car, you'll need 6 or 8 banks of 12vdc deep cycle battieres, inverter (converts from DC to AC), Electric or Electronic speed control (can be obtain from forklift or PIE (powered industrial equiptment) manufacturer, thick cabled wires, ammeters, and high amperage fuse.

Electric motor can be around 25 to 100 hp depending on torque and voltage requirment to run the car even it's size (u don't want to drop in Elevator motor in car lol). Can be DC or AC. BUT there are ways to reduce weight by using Planetary gear which commonly in cordless drills (also corded too). Electric motor typically spins about 10,000 rpm or more, if using Plantetary gear, it'll reduce to 4,000 to 6,000 rpm but produces high torque rating that would be enough to run a car on highway speed even pass other cars. Also lighter weight too. For voltage to run electric motor, A/C is better than DC cuz it uses thinner wires on higher voltage than DC which use thicker wires.

I would guess building Hydrogen reactor and pulsewave generator would cost less than $500. Pulsewave generator will produce high amperage pulse for electrosys. Depending on number of plating and it's spacing. It depend if anyone have parts locally or online.

I have read about air powered car. But it requires big air tank and compressor to run a car. I have diagram on V8 air powered engine lol. It require lot modification on engine. Anyone who have machine shop and experience in welding would be lucky.

Catty

also there are multibillion dollar company working on it . and a friend of mine is working on it too as a investor.. and will not share which I dont blame them. everyone want to do it to make $..... so I wouldn't hold my breath....:shock:

Gasoline price may be up to $5.00 on Independence Day (Fouth of July). :(

sad but true...:eek3:...

I read somewhere that if our government dont get their heads out of their azz.. our gas price might as they said *might* hit $12/Gal by next year... now u see how fast it esclades from last month to this month.... sheesh....

crank, if that happen, then usa might crash.. people cant go work then everything stop..

also there are multibillion dollar company working on it . and a friend of mine is working on it too as a investor.. and will not share which I dont blame them. everyone want to do it to make $..... so I wouldn't hold my breath....:shock:

Yup, Interesting. Once it comes out. See what it look like LOL.

Catty

crank, if that happen, then usa might crash.. people cant go work then everything stop..

USA economic sputters and crassshhheed. People paaaniiiccc LOL. I'm sure that it's a fault of US Govt for not taking quick action to force car manufacter to build alternative energy cars or electric cars soon enuf. They have NOT learned lesson from 1973 oil crisis!! Now they're stuck to the bind that USA would definely crash unless They decide to release all supressed inventions to put it in use to help USA's economic.

LOL

Catty

USA economic sputters and crassshhheed. People paaaniiiccc LOL. I'm sure that it's a fault of US Govt for not taking quick action to force car manufacter to build alternative energy cars or electric cars soon enuf. They have NOT learned lesson from 1973 oil crisis!! Now they're stuck to the bind that USA would definely crash unless They decide to release all supressed inventions to put it in use to help USA's economic.

LOL

Catty

True, I dislike to waste time about federal goverment. I want federal goverment to look for more oil in US now or force to companies build alternative cars. OPEC oil will be reduced.
Throw out President Bush soon.

:shock: i hope not.. I just dont know what the outcome would be...

I might have to stock up all of my ammo just to defend myself/my family if everything went out chaos..... oh yeah ammo price has skyrocket too...:roll:

well.. who knows... we all need to be prepare..

purplecatty, yea iknow.. i am not suprise.. right now they are trying to convert to elertic car from regular car like today.. so we can save oil for many things instead.
what if 13 dollars per gal as today, what happen to everyone? ooo!

Back