Howsabout that $4.00 gas ? woo hoo

OK guys ... I have some GREAT news !!!!

Two associates of mine have placed a wager with an association of mechanics.

They will be installing a system in their EFI cars that burns hydrogen known as HHO.

They will be recording any increase in MPG and if it works - will be distributing plans FOR FREE !!!!

They are installing these on CURRENT cars - so no, if it works - you will not have to shell out a couple grand and make monthly payments on a new hybrid. You can install on the car you drive right now.

Keeping fingers crossed.

if it doesn't work - we are just gonna try again.

Once I finally figure it out, all those arab opec nations can just kiss my a$$

Would you hire me to be your bodyguard, because I don't want you to be assassinated.

Schweisshund, there have been some scams on stuff like that. Why are you telling us about it and that experiment should be kept top secret until it is really successful.

Schweisshund, there have been some scams on stuff like that. Why are you telling us about it and that experiment should be kept top secret until it is really successful.

Because it should be public knowledge. It will not do any good id its kept private.

Only a handful of people would benefit and this will not change our dependency on foreign oil. If EVERYONE knows how to do this ....... then we would see some major change.

Like I said, if it does not work, I will let you know. If it does, I will distribute free schematics and plans.

Doesn't the plans which tells you what parts you need would run you a lot of money? I don't believe converting to hydrogen is free to do.

OK guys ... I have some GREAT news !!!!

Two associates of mine have placed a wager with an association of mechanics.

They will be installing a system in their EFI cars that burns hydrogen known as HHO.

They will be recording any increase in MPG and if it works - will be distributing plans FOR FREE !!!!

They are installing these on CURRENT cars - so no, if it works - you will not have to shell out a couple grand and make monthly payments on a new hybrid. You can install on the car you drive right now.

Keeping fingers crossed.

if it doesn't work - we are just gonna try again.

Would this, perchance, work on motorcycles like the big cruisers?

Would this, perchance, work on motorcycles like the big cruisers?

I am sure it would.

The only problem we are trying to overcome is newer automobiles that have OBDII (1996 or newer) and O2 sensors as well as EFI.

I know the newer cruisers are fuel injected. You may want to replace your exhaust with stainless steel if it isnt already.

One of the mechanical engineers who is going to do this is VERY skeptical that it works. The other is very positive that it will. Its a good balance and both are very knowledgeable about what they are doing.

Of course, a 3rd naysayer is claiming it will without a doubt never ever work.

Kind of like when the Wright Brothers said they could build a machine that could fly. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Doesn't the plans which tells you what parts you need would run you a lot of money? I don't believe converting to hydrogen is free to do.

yes, you will have to buy stuff from Home Depot and Walmart, possibly radio shack.

You will not have to ceramitize your piston rings as previously thought.

Maybe (a big maybe) you will not even have to buy stainless steel exhaust - the only reason why its thought it should be is because you will be using WATER (Hydrogen) and the moisture could rust your exhaust system.

However, one of these mechanics is stating that Oxygen will feed out your exhaust while Hydrogen explodes in the combustion chamber. Pretty neat idea to have an emissions free vehicle.

The point is ..... we are trying when everyone else has just given up that they will be paying a lot of money for gas from now on. This is not top secret stuff, people all across the nation are trying this. The only real risk is if it WERE top secret then it would be dangerous to the individual(s) involved and if anything happened to them, all would be lost.

Some diesel owners have successfully converted their engines to run on cooking oil.

Stop the foreign manipulation of our economy now. We are Americans .... we invented the car, planes, light bulbs ... we are the greatest nation ever to have existed - lets be pioneers again in this brave new world.

ok speech over ;)

I am sure it would.

The only problem we are trying to overcome is newer automobiles that have OBDII (1996 or newer) and O2 sensors as well as EFI.

I know the newer cruisers are fuel injected. You may want to replace your exhaust with stainless steel if it isnt already.

One of the mechanical engineers who is going to do this is VERY skeptical that it works. The other is very positive that it will. Its a good balance and both are very knowledgeable about what they are doing.

Of course, a 3rd naysayer is claiming it will without a doubt never ever work.

Kind of like when the Wright Brothers said they could build a machine that could fly. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

After all this, what kind of savings are you anticipating? 10-25%, depending on the vehicle?

Don't pay for the plans ... ignore the ads.

Two mechanics are gonna test it first. I will post results when they have test driven after conversion. If it works, I will distribute the plans FOR FREE. Ok?

Fair enough?

Don't pay for the plans ... ignore the ads.

Two mechanics are gonna test it first. I will post results when they have test driven after conversion. If it works, I will distribute the plans FOR FREE. Ok?

Fair enough?

Of course, that's fair enough but my question was regarding a ball park estimation of a savings on gas consumption...from what little I've read elsewhere, I kinda remember them saying it would vary between 10-25%. I wouldn't be in it so much for the gas savings (that'd be gravy, lol) as I would for a cleaner engine, more power, etc

Anticipating the release of said plans.....

After all this, what kind of savings are you anticipating? 10-25%, depending on the vehicle?

I don't know. I know an internal combustion engine can run on hydrogen. Gasoline, by the time it reaches your combustion chamber, is explosive vapor.

Have you ever noticed how quickly gasoline evaporates?

Ever flooded your engine? Its because the liquid form of gas got in your combustion chamber. Liquid gas does not explode. The vapors do.

Hydrogen is a vaporous highly explosive gas. If it can be routed to the combustion chamber, your spark plugs will ignite the gas, explosion results, piston moves. All that is needed is an explosion in combustion chamber. No loss of power will result.

Hydrogen CAN be extracted from water - water is H20 - the seperation of Hydrogen from Oxygen CAN be done using electrolysis.

Electrolysis is very simple. An electric current runs through water - but there is nothing currently available to seperate Hydrogen from Oxygen quickly enough for fuel consumption.

I have even toyed with the idea of making a Hydrogen cannister to be popped into a tube (much like you see on propane stoves) that feeds to the combustion chambers, and slowly make my own hydrogen gas at home. It COULD work.... and we are trying to make it work.

Of course, that's fair enough but my question was regarding a ball park estimation of a savings on gas consumption...from what little I've read elsewhere, I kinda remember them saying it would vary between 10-25%. I wouldn't be in it so much for the gas savings (that'd be gravy, lol) as I would for a cleaner engine, more power, etc

Anticipating the release of said plans.....

I think you were reading about Brown's gas - that is a slow release of hydrogen with gasoline. You would be using gasoline and hydrogen (mixed gases) to increase your MPG ratio.

I am not sure what the increase percentage would be.

I don't know. I know an internal combustion engine can run on hydrogen. Gasoline, by the time it reaches your combustion chamber, is explosive vapor.

Have you ever noticed how quickly gasoline evaporates?

Ever flooded your engine? Its because the liquid form of gas got in your combustion chamber. Liquid gas does not explode. The vapors do.

Hydrogen is a vaporous highly explosive gas. If it can be routed to the combustion chamber, your spark plugs will ignite the gas, explosion results, piston moves. All that is needed is an explosion in combustion chamber. No loss of power will result.

Hydrogen CAN be extracted from water - water is H20 - the seperation of Hydrogen from Oxygen CAN be done using electrolysis.

Electrolysis is very simple. An electric current runs through water - but there is nothing currently available to seperate Hydrogen from Oxygen quickly enough for fuel consumption.

I have even toyed with the idea of making a Hydrogen cannister to be popped into a tube (much like you see on propane stoves) that feeds to the combustion chambers, and slowly make my own hydrogen gas at home. It COULD work.... and we are trying to make it work.

Cool, thanks for the information. The one other company I heard from a year or so ago, sells a plan and it included using (I think) a quart glass jar and they said a quart of water in this process will last a long time.

Anyway, thanks and keep us informed if you will....

Cool, thanks for the information. The one other company I heard from a year or so ago, sells a plan and it included using (I think) a quart glass jar and they said a quart of water in this process will last a long time.

Anyway, thanks and keep us informed if you will....

from a brother biker ... I sure will :)

Back