Howsabout that $4.00 gas ? woo hoo

I have a solution... Someone should invent teleportation..:)

What if.... you walk inside booth then poof to other teleportation which is just fail system or all machines broke.

yes, you will have to buy stuff from Home Depot and Walmart, possibly radio shack.

You will not have to ceramitize your piston rings as previously thought.

Maybe (a big maybe) you will not even have to buy stainless steel exhaust - the only reason why its thought it should be is because you will be using WATER (Hydrogen) and the moisture could rust your exhaust system.

However, one of these mechanics is stating that Oxygen will feed out your exhaust while Hydrogen explodes in the combustion chamber. Pretty neat idea to have an emissions free vehicle.

The point is ..... we are trying when everyone else has just given up that they will be paying a lot of money for gas from now on. This is not top secret stuff, people all across the nation are trying this. The only real risk is if it WERE top secret then it would be dangerous to the individual(s) involved and if anything happened to them, all would be lost.

Some diesel owners have successfully converted their engines to run on cooking oil.

Stop the foreign manipulation of our economy now. We are Americans .... we invented the car, planes, light bulbs ... we are the greatest nation ever to have existed - lets be pioneers again in this brave new world.

ok speech over ;)

Ahh, got it. Let us know your results when you have a successful one. :)

How about running a car with magnets? The permanent magnets without electricity could drive a generator for the electronics, battery and accessories and of course to propel the car forward.

What about running with nuclear? Whoa, you're getting cancer.

You talk about oil, huh? You need to research to find which most oil we got it from. It ain't middle eastern.

Yes, I completely know what you are trying to say ... but why don't you research to find out who OPEC's number one consumer is.

Also, if OPEC is providing the majority of the world's oil, then oil prices suddenly go up because they claim dwindling supplies (which is utter BS talk to scare people so they can gouge and rob money from you) then who exactly are you going to blame?

Why is it they made nearly 70 BILLION dollars profit compared to 15 Billion they made in 2001?

They want more and more profit because they know someone is gonna come out with a cheaper, safer and cleaner source for fuel and all they are gonna have left to sell is sand.

I think an motor running with permanent magnets similar to an electric motor but without electricity. I think it might be a best experiment that anyone tried. I'll pass on the nuclear thing.

Worse than cancer.

nuclear2wk3.gif

+

car_crash.jpg

=

nuclearfireballnl7.jpg

Yes, nuclear car is become a weapon for terrorist. Whoops.

well good luck bruh.. but something is not stirring right... since there are several multibillion dollar company working/researching on this project/subjects.. but has not successfully 100% yet.. yeah they have successfully extracted the gas from the water.. but not as fast as it can keep up feeding the engine... they are still researching with lots of trial and errors... and yet someone is raving that they have all the plans that they are gonna give it away for free???... why dont they keep it sell it and be rich?...

either way.. good luck...

nope its not a scam - the person who invented this holds the original patent but was murdered in 1998. he refused to sell it to oil companies.

another thing - putting hydrogen inside a metallic canister would be dangerous, it has to be in a fiber composite cannister that would rip if it were ever struck instead of explode and send shrapnel everywhere.

the mechanics are currently discussing "fuel delivery" options.

well good luck bruh.. but something is not stirring right... since there are several multibillion dollar company working/researching on this project/subjects.. but has not successfully 100% yet.. yeah they have successfully extracted the gas from the water.. but not as fast as it can keep up feeding the engine... they are still researching with lots of trial and errors... and yet someone is raving that they have all the plans that they are gonna give it away for free???... why dont they keep it sell it and be rich?...

either way.. good luck...

Multi billion dollar companies are trying to SUPPRESS this information. Oil companies would go out of business or drastically be reduced.

Someone did try to keep this and become rich - he was murdered.

Ok - adter a careful perusal of the discussion going on between three mechanical engineers and one chemist - this is what is currently being debated. A little of its over my head.

One person is claiming that a current the same wavelength of the resonance of water could be used to extract hydrogen rapidly and with little effort.

He said pulse the electronic charge at the harmonic of water. This will require less energy and produce hydrogen more rapidly.

I don't know. I know an internal combustion engine can run on hydrogen. Gasoline, by the time it reaches your combustion chamber, is explosive vapor.

Have you ever noticed how quickly gasoline evaporates?

Ever flooded your engine? Its because the liquid form of gas got in your combustion chamber. Liquid gas does not explode. The vapors do.

Hydrogen is a vaporous highly explosive gas. If it can be routed to the combustion chamber, your spark plugs will ignite the gas, explosion results, piston moves. All that is needed is an explosion in combustion chamber. No loss of power will result.

Hydrogen CAN be extracted from water - water is H20 - the seperation of Hydrogen from Oxygen CAN be done using electrolysis.

Electrolysis is very simple. An electric current runs through water - but there is nothing currently available to seperate Hydrogen from Oxygen quickly enough for fuel consumption.

I have even toyed with the idea of making a Hydrogen cannister to be popped into a tube (much like you see on propane stoves) that feeds to the combustion chambers, and slowly make my own hydrogen gas at home. It COULD work.... and we are trying to make it work.

AWWW sheesh! You're not alone. don't you know that I am one who did the Mower experiement with E-85 .

I have lot of copy of Hydrogen, Fueless energy ect in PDF formats. I have "Car runs on water" instruction like you mentioned above..

I know how things work. Hey did you know that there are another way to produce hydrogen WITHOUT ELECTROSIS!! I came across one show called Green Tech on SCI channel. Using Aluminuim and Galluim metal and pour in water. Water broils itself through chemical reaction to metal. It became Hydrogen (water browns up).

I would love to hear your experiement on Hydrogen. You got to remember that Engine need modification like Ceramic treatment on top of pistons and on fuel injectors, Stainless steel exhaust and muffler. Hydrogen can make metal alloy brittle over time except Iron.

PM me!

Catty

I will - that stuff may be useful in the discussion I am having with these guys ... just give me some time :)

Worse than cancer.

nuclear2wk3.gif

+

car_crash.jpg

=

nuclearfireballnl7.jpg

That's only if car runs on Nuclear energy. (Psst... Canadian almost planned to have small nuclear power plant for each backyard of home in past. Many citizen don't want it in their backyard (NIMBY!) :rofl:

I love it what you did!! :rofl:

catty

hey what is nimby??? just curious

true nuclear in car,, rme! use common sense.. it danger ! of course it will happen like that..

NIMBY basically means people that don't want tall skyscrapers, support sprawl, cars instead of transit, etc. Generally they are not environmentally friendly.

Back