How many of you have something rare?

True. I have some of those things. :lol:

I don't think that includes Mark's TV though. :D

Flintstone-TV.jpg

This would be very rare!

Have that in my front yard too. It is NOT rare, it is something that nobody wants anymore.

If you watch one of episode on Hardcore Pawn shows owned by Les Gold with two kids Ashely and Seth Gold in Detroit, they had to clean out piles of tubed TV, EVEN some old flat screen plasma TV. Les was so pissed off, but it was Seth's idea and Seth had done it right.

I dunno if this would count as rare, but here goes:

pfft. We used to have quite a few of those tvs-- including a black and white one! Older than yours :). I don't know if my parents (or really my father) still has the black and white tv or not. There is a tv somewhere in this house that was pre captions days that I had when I went to college.

My favorite old things (not really rare I don't think) are the two clocks my grandparents got as wedding gifts. One is like a grandfather clock but smaller the other is a wall clock (I think they used to call them wedding clocks...). Both are 75 years old at least.

No.. actually there is one other favorite- has to do with my great-grandfather and his service in the UK service in WWI. I don't want to post the pic tho.

I have quite of few.... 1861 Civil War Rifle, 3 books: 1845, 1849 and 1850 Course of Instruction for Deaf and Dumb Pt 1 Pt 2 and 3 by Harvey Peet.

no , my cats DO LOOK like Siamese, not even close to Tonkinese...the colour contrast of their furs are also noticable.
I got them from the breeder not far from we i live....well 20 K's out in the country...
id post up some pics when i get time......

It's the rarest blood type in the world, often born to children of parents consisting of both O Negative RH Negative blood type Characteristics. However, many other factors can come into play for Bombay Phenotype. Yes, banking your own blood is a blast. At least with AB Negative, you can receive from an O Negative donor, A Neg donor, B Neg donor. HH Bombay Phenotype can not. They can only receive from other HH donors, which are less than 1 in every 250,000 people.

I knew that rarest blood type, I don't remember the name until you mentioned this. :cool2:

Something that I have is ultra-rare! I don't think anybody got what I have thats same….

My own DNA blueprint.

no , my cats DO LOOK like Siamese, not even close to Tonkinese...the colour contrast of their furs are also noticable.
I got them from the breeder not far from we i live....well 20 K's out in the country...
id post up some pics when i get time......

I suspect he has what we call apple head Siamese:
siames1.jpg

instead of Western (or modern) Siamese:
siamese-cat-facts-33.jpg

There's also a third kind of Siamese called a Thai which is bred from land race cats in Thailand (formerly Siam):
401.300.0_r4h3qdhs2t3t.jpg

The Thai cat is actually closest to the original Siamese cat.

I knew that rarest blood type, I don't remember the name until you mentioned this. :cool2:

I thought I was O Negative for years and years until I needed an operation and they did blood testing. I was pretty upset about it... I'm still not happy about it. Sure, I can solve the blood thing by donating to myself... but what if I need an organ!? :( I'm pretty much screwed and am going to have to hope for one of those 3D printed ones! :shock: Though, I do hear they're having pretty good luck with some of that stuff lately.... :hmm:

I thought I was O Negative for years and years until I needed an operation and they did blood testing. I was pretty upset about it... I'm still not happy about it. Sure, I can solve the blood thing by donating to myself... but what if I need an organ!? :( I'm pretty much screwed and am going to have to hope for one of those 3D printed ones! :shock: Though, I do hear they're having pretty good luck with some of that stuff lately.... :hmm:

*hug* i know that feeling

Hey, they lab grew vagina's and successfully implanted them into three women... there's great hope! :D

I suspect he has what we call apple head Siamese:
siames1.jpg

instead of Western (or modern) Siamese:
siamese-cat-facts-33.jpg

There's also a third kind of Siamese called a Thai which is bred from land race cats in Thailand (formerly Siam):
401.300.0_r4h3qdhs2t3t.jpg

The Thai cat is actually closest to the original Siamese cat.

You got it, yes that's right...exactly right, mine's the older type, Apple heads yes....
here are my cats in photos below...
first one was taken when they were 5 months old...

Smoochy..

Gertie..

both sleeping...

smoochy was sleeping next to me one night while i was studying...(he does this often but that once i took a photo)

I have something rare, in fact I have ten of them; my fingerprints. I say they're rare because nobody else in the universe has the same ones I have :)

I have something rare, in fact I have ten of them; my fingerprints. I say they're rare because nobody else in the universe has the same ones I have :)

There's some debate about that. Given the number of people on the planet, the chances of someone else having functionally the same fingerprints as someone else is fairly high. Just like they found two matching snowflakes for the first time in 1988 I think. It's just that the people haven't been found yet, given how few fingerprints are looked at.

I have pills I can share... they always give me extras you know.... just to make sure... :ugh: Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust throoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowing it out there man... just throooooooooooooooooooooowin' it out there..... :ugh:

Back