How many of you have something rare?

I have a Colecovision and a copy of Snatcher for Sega CD and an English language copy of Cotton for Neo Geo Pocket Colour.

It could be anything; with the exception of personal info not needed to be disclosed. For me, I have the rarest blood there is, and not a lot of people alive today have it.

What about you?

Is it, is it.....unicorn blood?

Nope I don't have anything rare.

I just remembred!! I have this gold earrings that belonged to my great great grandma.

Not to offend anyone here ... but I've got something extremely rare that was passed down after my grandpa died ... I keep it cause it was his and that it's still so rare I seen it selling on Amazon for $149 ... Original record by Johnny Rebel back in the 60's I'll just post pics ... like I said not trying to offend anyone but it is racist ...
41tXyKcnQ%2BL.jpg

221333745019.jpg

Here is the link on Amazon where it was selling for $149 :shock:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Handout-Kajun-Klux-Klan/dp/B004WLY4C8]Amazon.com: Looking For A Handout / Kajun Ku Klux Klan 45 rpm: Music[/ame]

More info on the guy that did it (Johnny Rebel isn't his real name)
Johnny Rebel (singer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a dog book,
2 siamese cats that aren't modern elongated versions, gettting rare those traditionals ones
computers
computer games
motorcycle engineering books
sold a wing chun book it was rare , came from Germany
few bits and pieces, curiousity peices, including a sword from Saudi Arabia
a couple bottles of wines are rare now and still drinkable its just in long term cellaring...
...and ...ME...lol
im that rare kind of guy...

I have original xbox and game boy.
I have two of those old original xboxes, almost ended up with a third one free but I declined. First one I got years ago, second one I got free from a friend, both still work, but I'm missing controllers. No big deal, I was going to throw them out.

I'm A-neg and it's one of the rarest too.

Well, I B Positive.. :lol:

I have a 1909 VDB penny, but that's about it, I don't own a whole lot and what I have isn't really valuable or rare.

I have Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome. It's vastly more rare than the rarest blood type, but much less fun...

First^^ a little typo there. And my blood type is AB Negative. Rarest blood there is.

Sorry to pop or burst your bubble poppet, but AB negative is the second rarest blood type in the world. The rarest blood type in the world is known as Bombay phenotype HH blood. Nice try, though.

Sorry to pop or burst your bubble poppet, but AB negative is the second rarest blood type in the world. The rarest blood type in the world is known as Bombay phenotype HH blood. Nice try, though.

And I thought I knew all the blood types, but apparently not. What is ^^ that? That is a new one to me.

I know i have a weird type of catarats on my eyes (sorry if its written wrong) but i dont remember the name for them either ill try to look it up.. Idk if its rare but seen as the oftamologiat usually get excited about seen them...

Yeah, and one I'd never heard of until tonight. They didn't teach THAT one when I was in school.

there are a lot of things that they didn't teach in school but one thing that they do teach you in school is to keep learning by yourself. the learning doesn't stop after you're done with school.

there are a lot of things that they didn't teach in school but one thing that they do teach you in school is to keep learning by yourself. the learning doesn't stop after you're done with school.

Yeah, but all this time I thought there were 4, when there were actually 5 blood groups.

Yeah, and one I'd never heard of until tonight. They didn't teach THAT one when I was in school.

It's the rarest blood type in the world, often born to children of parents consisting of both O Negative RH Negative blood type Characteristics. However, many other factors can come into play for Bombay Phenotype. Yes, banking your own blood is a blast. At least with AB Negative, you can receive from an O Negative donor, A Neg donor, B Neg donor. HH Bombay Phenotype can not. They can only receive from other HH donors, which are less than 1 in every 250,000 people.

a -
a +
b -
b +
ab -
ab +
o -
o +
hh

a small pet peeve - I hate it when people say "oh mine is A"

and I say .................... negative or positive? and they're dumbfounded :roll:

Yeah, but all this time I thought there were 4, when there were actually 5 blood groups.

If you want to get even more technical

A- RH-
A- RH+
B- RH-
B- RH+
B+ RH-
B+ RH+
AB- RH-
AB- RH+
AB+ RH+
AB+ RH-
O+ RH-