How many of you do well-being checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means the ones you may be attracting off the internet.

If that's true, then I can defend myself-- not my first dance doing that.

No, but they're really strict on privacy. That's why I can't post it here. They would kick me out if they found out. On a secure messaging site is better.

There is no such thing as a "secure" messaging site. Some may be stronger than others but believe me, any site, messaging or otherwise can get their ass hacked, DDOSed or broken into.

As much as you keep saying people won't be able to find you I am sure some who are determined enough, want to enough (like I want to? no thanks), nuts enough or smart enough- they will find you.

I have never heard of any kind of program, housing or similar having a 'confidentiality clause'. Ever. Work sites yes but not residential.

There is no such thing as a "secure" messaging site. Some may be stronger than others but believe me, any site, messaging or otherwise can get their ass hacked, DDOSed or broken into.

As much as you keep saying people won't be able to find you I am sure some who are determined enough, want to enough (like I want to? no thanks), nuts enough or smart enough- they will find you.

I have never heard of any kind of program, housing or similar having a 'confidentiality clause'. Ever. Work sites yes but not residential.

Still can't post it here. There are rules in place about respecting the safety and privacy of others where I live, and that's why I can't disclose it.

Then STOP talking about it. Like really who cares!!!!!!!!

Thread closed per OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back