How many of you do well-being checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'm trying to get the point across that the program that owns this house has a confidential clause, which means that under no grounds whatsoever can I publicly say where I'm from. That violation would result in explusion.
You already told us that you're from Illinois.

No. I'm trying to get the point across that the program that owns this house has a confidential clause, which means that under no grounds whatsoever can I publicly say where I'm from. That violation would result in explusion.

Hate to break it to you dude but the information you've already put out is enough to find out anyways all someone has to do it connect the dots :roll:

He would be surprised how much we know
From his posts
In one post he may not give up allot
But accumulate
We know where he likes to eat
We know the closest police station to him
We know which city he is in
We know the transit routes he takes
We know the street
We know the closest park
I can go on
Who knows what he's posting in the picture thread
In short
If any of us were monsters mark here would be easy picking
We even know the layout of his house
We know the ages of whom he lives
I can go on but won't
Because mark is my friend and I like him.

........ what?

so that means if a friend wants to visit you... you can't tell him where you live?

I can-- IN PRIVATE. Nothing unsecure and easy to see or read VP or text is the best way to do that. They allow me to tell people-- just not publicly.

Hate to break it to you dude but the information you've already put out is enough to find out anyways all someone has to do it connect the dots :roll:

Good luck with the last part-- figuring out which program I'm from, cause I ain't saying sh*t here. Privately, yes, publicly, no.

You already told us that you're from Illinois.

That's okay. It's the part about which program I'n associated with I can't say anything about here publicly.

That's okay. It's the part about which program I'n associated with I can't say anything about here publicly.

How many transitional living programs do you think there are in Chicago??

Mark. As a friend really stop lying to yourself
You are very easy to find
Think it through
Because you have a very false sense of security. And that can easily gelt you in a very bad position
Anyway. I don't mean to scare you. Im Just keeping it real
Given everything you have told us here.Your easy.
And we can know and assume more which I won't post for your safety but if you thought it through.
Think like a monster mark.
If your really thought about it, you would know how unsafe your posting here has made you.
Anyway
We're not monsters so
No worries bro
All good

Mark. As a friend really stop lying to yourself
You are very easy to find
Think it through
Because you have a very false sense of security. And that can easily gelt you in a very bad position
Anyway. I don't mean to scare you. I. Just keeping it real

You might be able to find my neighborhood, sure, but you don't know where I live, because I happen to know that my address isn't listed for security reasons, so good luck finding that.

Oh, and I don't show up on the Internet searches, either, cause I done checked.

LMAO. Just checked the White Pages, and there's a bunch of people with my name here in IL.

Well at least we don't know what you look like
So
Not like anyone can put a face to everything else you've posted about yourself
That's a start
I guess

Well at least we don't know what you look like
So
Not like anyone can put a face to everything else you've posted about yourself
That's a start
I guess

Have fun. Gonna enjoy my quiet time around here while you try and find me. Sure, you might figure it out EVENTUALLY, but it's gonna take a while.

It's not about me mark
I'm your friend
Worry about the monsters

It's not about me mark
I'm your friend
Worry about the monsters

Me, worry? No need to. I'm in one of the safest neighborhoods in Chicago, and violent crime here in this particular area I'm at is a rarity.

Me, worry? No need to. I'm in one of the safest neighborhoods in Chicago, and violent crime here in this particular area I'm at is a rarity.

I think he means the ones you may be attracting off the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back