How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weather is crazy today! It was 80 degrees Sun & Mon and it's now 50 and it feel like 46 degrees.

Getting pretty warm..but will cool down after some thunderstorms pass through overnight.

Not liking the weather report for the Boston area on Sat. Am booked for a day trip up & back on the train. Want to see a different part of the country & I may only see rain.
I can cancel, and may, and get a voucher to use later.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Ditto.

Ready for the tropical deluge? :P

Supposed to rain all day and tomorrow... Hopefully it will cool it down!? I hope... probably will just make it humid as hell... :mad: :roll: :doh: *crosses fingers* Hopefully it's a nice weekend! :D I need to replace the rear speakers in my car! :D

it'a almost 7am in the Bay Area and the day already feels like early noon. The heat is going to be a killer.

It's going to cool off in the next few days. Short heat wave for now.

I live in Seattle, it's rainy. They call this the Emerald City because there's moss all over everything.

Oh wow, I heard about Northwest Pacific isn't good for people with depression issue so they may need light therapy.

Hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, I heard about Northwest Pacific isn't good for people with depression issue so they may need light therapy.

When my in laws lived in the Seattle area they had to sit in front of sunlight simulators for 4 hours a day to help with their depression. So yeh, what you heard is correct.

The weather is bipolar we had 3 days of spring then skipped ahead to the middle of summer it's been around 100 the past few days.

I was driving my convertible open in 110 degrees today. I felt like I'm in Las Vegas. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but hey, I'm turning AC on for my legs. I'm feeling great. :lol:

We probably can take the Tampa humid too... ;)

Jess's comment seems like she likes the rain.... I don't want the rain... I say you can take our rain! :D Take the Tampa rain... TAKE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back