How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
utter crap, like very cloudy, just a white out, drizzle rain every where all day....so road's wet , as im driving back from Taupo to Palmerston North today id have to take it easy. Its middle of autumn as when the frosts is starting to kick in, and no, we haven't have frost as yet, just the moisture level is raising considerably...
its not freezing, actually warm, a bit weird....
its not unpleasant or anything, rather its quite serene for this season :) as right up to this date we are still getting warm sun, mornings is getting damper, that's about it[/QUOTE

Do you get brutally cold winters?

yup cold but nothing like sub zeros nope more like 3-4 to 10 -(12 On warmest in winter) Degrees Celcius.....

Warm at 80 with cloud buildup, severe weather expected tomorrow.

Today was a high of 64, tomorrow will be a high of 39, with snow possible tomorrow. IMO, Old Man Winter needs to pack it up and go.

We had rain and storms last night and overnight. Kind of warm and muggy this morning so far.

No sun, just heavy rain, t-storms, showers n' then after midnite we will have snow. An unbelievable 20 degrees. Omg, I hope it's not a fairy tale come true!

Last edited:
25jhvyd.jpg

The view out my window this morning. :)

we had a similar view, less snow. A few days ago it was 62 degrees and I had the air on in my car. Yesterday it was 40-something and it poured, hard rain when we went to pick up my folks at the airport and while we were out to eat for dinner.
Slight snow flurries this morning and 32 degrees when I woke up. I turned the little kitchen heater on that's near the patio door. <off now>

:shock: Where are you from? I am in Northwest New York. I should be getting snow too if you have snow over there! It is nice and warm here. 70 degrees!

Iowa. I think a good portion of our state had snow this morning, plus here 18 F windchill.

Hot and Hazy...haven't used my AC yet since I had the fans going...am hoping for some rain this evening tho' to cool things off...and my outside plants love the Rain....Our late evenings and nights are really nice tho'.

77 and cloudy i havent been outside since 820 am. My son said that outside is too windy and broke our tiny garden summer square umbrella today. My son sent me a photo of it. GRRRRR

Here it is rain rain rain. Not to cold but not really warm. Lol! Looking forward to some sunshine!:)

Sent from my XT907 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back