How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ugh!!! Its really windy and at 105 so all the air is freaking hot

86 F. Way too hot. But tomorrow should be 55, so it all evens out, and statistically speaking, I was comfortable both days! :P

86F. Too hot, bright sunshine is the only nice part, but the heat is too much. No wind at all. It is just heavy heat.

70's. Low humidity. Hot in direct sunlight otherwise comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I am not sure if I should say this but it was nice today , you did not need wear a ton of clothing to take a walk. Now watch us get a snow storm next week.

It was absolutely gorgeous today

It was gorgeous here too, I think it 81 when left work about 5:15. I was inside all day though :/

Hopefully this lasts for the next couple days, my days off. My Maui Baby Browning Lotion came in the mail a couple weeks ago. It was gross out on my days off last week so I didn't get to use it. Crossing my fingers I can start getting my tan on tomorrow :)

Just checked high of 80 yay, chance if a severe thunderstorm in the afternoon. No big, but if it is it prob won't be as cool as the last one. I took pics and posted them in the "do you have cool or beautiful photos" thread. Monday it'll go down to 58. Blaaaahhhhh so tomorrow better be sunny most if the day :)

Yesterday, I found out by watching a local tv weather news shortly before I went out of the house, it said it was average 68 degree during the day. Ugh, no wonder why I had a difficulty sleeping in the morning because of the heat on my body. 68 F is too feckin' hot for me. Now time to remind myself to turn down from 72 F to 62 F on Thermos inside the house in this morning.

46 with rain. Possible snow later.. And yesterday was 86!

How much snow could you get? We had a white Easter in Maine when I was going to boarding school. We're having an April's shower right now and was cold when I took Marty for his AM walk

About 5 years ago, I went to va beach for a birthday getaway with my husband and it snowed there on my birthday. It was bizarre!

How much snow could you get? We had a white Easter in Maine when I was going to boarding school. We're having an April's shower right now and was cold when I took Marty for his AM walk

Not much , and if we do, it won't stick.

Beautiful. Sunny with a light breeze to keep it comfortable.
Bought some flowers yesterday but didn't plant them yet as, I believe, there's a chance of frost later this week. I just watered them. Later I'll put them in the carport to protect them from possible frost.

Beautiful. Sunny with a light breeze to keep it comfortable.
Bought some flowers yesterday but didn't plant them yet as, I believe, there's a chance of frost later this week. I just watered them. Later I'll put them in the carport to protect them from possible frost.

Isn't it just absolutely perfect outside? I cleaned my yards yesterday to get ready for gardening and like you, I am waiting until later to plant flowers and veggies.

utter crap, like very cloudy, just a white out, drizzle rain every where all day....so road's wet , as im driving back from Taupo to Palmerston North today id have to take it easy. Its middle of autumn as when the frosts is starting to kick in, and no, we haven't have frost as yet, just the moisture level is raising considerably...
its not freezing, actually warm, a bit weird....
its not unpleasant or anything, rather its quite serene for this season :) as right up to this date we are still getting warm sun, mornings is getting damper, that's about it

Beautiful warm upper 70's with an amazing breeze. Suppose to hit low 80's for the next few days. This is what I consider perfect weather......but.....Summer is coming.

You have some really extreme temperature changes. I have my winter stuff sitting here in a basket, not quite ready to put them away yet. I did have to dig out a summer outfit to wear to the zoo the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back