How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be raining all day tomorrow... Oi.... :doh: So, I'll be busy at work... because people can't drive in the rain... because they're stupid.... :mad:

Went hiking with my dog, beautiful 70 degrees warm;

image2_zps7dc2d23c.jpeg

Still raining... I have given up getting hair dry and/or straight.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

When I went outside this morning, I nearly fell flat on my back because of this:

Not a cool way to get surprised.

we have some light dusting of snow here...mostly on roofs and some cooler areas of grass or pavement. It was 22 degrees when I looked at the kitchen thermometer and now is down to 19.

Hot, hazy and sticky. I have yet to turn off the A/C since November 2012 when we moved into here. With the allergies and such, we can't go with open windows at night or much in the daytime. I will open them on breezy days and turn A/C up higher, but that never lasts very long. Also, the family can't deal with the roar of the airplanes.

we have some light dusting of snow here...mostly on roofs and some cooler areas of grass or pavement. It was 22 degrees when I looked at the kitchen thermometer and now is down to 19.

Be thankful you don't have ice to deal with. My photos above your post shows ice.

we have recently but not today, true-

Not sure why we got ice-- might be the proximity to the lake. That's the only thing that could cause the sidewalk to ice up around here, and I'm pretty sure that the communities on the West Side aren't dealing with this.

Pouring rain and very muggy but I read that the cold weather is right behind this storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back