How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite here yet. 44 degrees right now. It will be in 60s for the first time tomorrow.

You're not one of the "most." A New Yorker. You are being punished. ;)

Warm 68 F, heading for 75. Beautiful bright sunny day.

Only a few minutes past noon and it's currently 82 degrees.

Just stepped outside, and it definitely feels like 62. Supposed to hit 70's this weekend :P

Low of 60 High was 72, not too bad. This weekend will be 80... time to redo my brakes on my Shadow! Not too fun considering the back ones are drums... :mad: Oh well, good thing it's a three day weekend! :doh:

Was a little cool this morning. We now have bright sunshine, blue skies and the temp is rising.

60 now, and by looking at the tree branches in the backyard, strong winds this morning. I may need to take the bus instead of the bicycle, but I dislike rush hour bus rides. Makes me feel like a Spam sandwich.

Temp did not rise as much as I thought. Stayed in the mid 70's.

We are having some nice spring days lately. Many of the trees are in bloom. Great Blue Herons are coming back to breed. Soon little ducklings will be swimming with their parents! Welcome Spring!

KK

It was between 93-100 degrees today and not a cloud in the sky. Got so tired working in the sun today, I kept drinking water, but felt very faint, so I just went inside for a while.

It will be 82 tomorrow and sunny all weekend! Time to do the breaks on the motorcycle and ride all weekend!!! :D :naughty: :D

60 already this morning. High around 70. Chance of showers later. 77 expected in Sunday, then a cool down next week.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Sunny up here in Alaska. Everything freezing at night still hot spots during the day. People blissed out in the sunshine. Little Alaskan kids playing out on the frozen dirt in a bare landscape laughing in the sun.
Smiles over yesterday, was back in with a buddy and a dozer operator looking over a cabin site. We somehow managed to end up in a big sunny spot stand in snow up to our waists telling stories and laughing in the sun about heavy equipment wrecks survived long ago.

Beautiful 83 and sunny

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back