How??? Hearts>>♥♥♥♥♥

Oh well .. I am fresh out of ideas here. Sorry :( Hopefully someone else will come along that can help better than I could.

Guess I just will have to copy and paste. I have an number keypad but it was bought separately from my keyboard. Since I like to play immos, I cant' imagine not using a number keys for macros in middle of PvP.

Oh well .. I am fresh out of ideas here. Sorry :( Hopefully someone else will come along that can help better than I could.

Well you tried. :) So did others. Thanks all. Guess I'll just have to copy and paste those hearts.

Well you tried. :) So did others. Thanks all. Guess I'll just have to copy and paste those hearts.

You're welcome :) Wish I could have helped more.

(A teeny LOL hint - get a new keyboard! Then you can have hearts and all kinds of symbols to your pun-intended heart's content :) )

You're welcome :) Wish I could have helped more.

(A teeny LOL hint - get a new keyboard! Then you can have hearts and all kinds of symbols to your pun-intended heart's content :) )

THIS is my new keyboard. :P

I wish that Alex switch Alldeaf's boring smiley from awesome gifs and example here. .. I am also member @ Mare Stare, LLC - Welcome!
laughter01.gif

object-emoticon-0060.gif

storch_2.gif

bloom_him.gif

plunger.gif

rofl3.gif

heart.gif

love.gif

feathers.gif

It took me forever to find the home button on my new laptop, it wasn't until JClarke said something about it that I found it.

Laptop/notebook/netbook computers do not have a regular numeric keypad.

However, if you hold down your laptop's Fn key and Alt key simultaneously, certain letter keys will become a temporary numeric keypad.

9=9,
8=8,
7=7,
O=6,
I=5,
U=4,
L=3,
K=2,
J=1,
M=0

I got it thank LOL ☺ ☻♥♦♣♠

:( Ok can't figure it out with my mac... sad face
Put your cursor in the reply box.

Mouse up to tool bar at the top of the screen.

Click on "Edit".

At the bottom of that drop-down menu, click "Special Characters".

From left column, click "Miscellaneous".

You will see symbols in the box on the right.

Click twice on the symbol that you want.

I'm on my Samsung netbook now. It has no number pad.
♥♥♥
How did I do it?

Alt + Fn + L--IN THAT ORDER (hold all three keys, then let go all three at the same time)

I'm on my Samsung netbook now. It has no number pad.
♥♥♥
How did I do it?

Alt + Fn + L--IN THAT ORDER (hold all three keys, then let go all three at the same time)

it does have numpad that doubles with QWERTY... which is why you're using FN button to activate it.

NF310_02_2.jpg

Back