How??? Hearts>>♥♥♥♥♥

I TCS. (Done on my MacBookPro!)

♥ The only way I can use hearts in my paragraphs is copy past it.

Hmmm I may have bought a keyboard meant for laptops and my computer is a tower type.

Not working for me. My keyboard has no numberkey pad.

I've looked at your post again and it's meant for keyboards without the numberic keypad.

Still not working though. I've tried to do it by using the contrl, windows and of course the alt key and nothing happens unless I hit a Windows command.

I've looked at your post again and it's meant for keyboards without the numberic keypad.

Still not working though. I've tried to do it by using the contrl, windows and of course the alt key and nothing happens unless I hit a Windows command.
Do you have a function key?

Do you have a function key?

If you mean F1, F2 and so on, yes I have them. They won't do anything unless it's a windows command like the infamous alt F4. I shut down my browser trying to get hearts to show up in my paragraphs.

If you mean F1, F2 and so on, yes I have them. They won't do anything unless it's a windows command like the infamous alt F4. I shut down my browser trying to get hearts to show up in my paragraphs.

Your Function (Fn) key would look like Fn. It's not the F1, F2, etc. On my laptop it is between the Control and Window and Alt keys.

^^ I was suggesting that because you thought you bought a laptop keyboard.

Your Function (Fn) key would look like Fn. It's not the F1, F2, etc. On my laptop it is between the Control and Window and Alt keys.

I just see 3 keys below my shift keys and they are ctrl windows and alt keys and my space bar is between those keys. Guess I have no function keys.

I just see 3 keys below my shift keys and they are ctrl windows and alt keys and my space bar is between those keys. Guess I have no function keys.
Even my little netbook has a blue fn key, to the left of the space bar.

Perhaps your fn key is in a different location?

Even my little netbook has a blue fn key, to the left of the space bar.

Perhaps your fn key is in a different location?

FWIW, I have a Microsoft Arc keyboard. Perhaps I should google that to see if it has an FN key. There's no blue button on my keyboard.

FWIW, I have a Microsoft Arc keyboard. Perhaps I should google that to see if it has an FN key. There's no blue button on my keyboard.
They're not always blue. That's just what mine is on the Samsung netbook. On my MacBookPro it's not blue but it's to the left of the space bar.

I hope you find it. :)

Hmmm I may have bought a keyboard meant for laptops and my computer is a tower type.

oh that explains.

20100126301.jpg

yea it won't work thru keyboard. You can try Character Map program.

They're not always blue. That's just what mine is on the Samsung netbook. On my MacBookPro it's not blue but it's to the left of the space bar.

I hope you find it. :)

You're a Mac user? You don't strike me as a Mac kind of person.

I'm still having trouble finding my function key even with the help of google BTW.

Back