How??? Hearts>>♥♥♥♥♥

Whatever works! :D

lol lot of people are still confused about laptop's FN feature.

All I can say is - if you don't see it in your keyboard, it ain't there :lol:

lol lot of people are still confused about laptop's FN feature.

All I can say is - if you don't see it in your keyboard, it ain't there :lol:
On my netbook, the fn key is blue, and the keys that it activates are in tiny blue symbols on the primary keys, so that helps identify them. (They can be hard to see but they are there.)

On mine they are little red keys, or the symbol for it's function is red on the primary key.

However one thing I don't like - I have a bluetooth key but yet this laptop doesn't actually support bluetooth. FAIL.

I must be doing something wrong, someone put it on youtube :laugh2:

I just noticed this keyboard doesn't have FN button

I pressed fn same time and number 3 , at least gave it a shot:lol:

In your previous post you said that your keyboard didn't have an fn key. :confused:

Exactly what kind of computer do you have?

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
I pressed fn same time and number 3 , at least gave it a shot:lol:

In your previous post you said that your keyboard didn't have an fn key. :confused:

Exactly what kind of computer do you have?

I pressed the f and n keys , right the computer at work doesn't have the fn button.

On mine is a little key on the very bottom row of keys between the Ctrl and windows icon button on the left hand side.

Wirelessly posted

I pressed the f and n keys , right the computer at work doesn't have the fn button.

No, not f + n keys. It is one key, labelled "fn" or "Fn". It's usually located on the same row as the space bar.

You only need the Fn key if you're using a laptop keyboard or one that doesn't have a numeric keypad.

You only need the Fn key if you're using a laptop keyboard or one that doesn't have a numeric keypad.
Right. That's why I'm trying to find out what kind of computer Oceanblue7 has.

Maybe I overlooked it?

At work I use the desk top Mac and at home I have HP. I just checked my laptop it has the FN button :D

I found a newer Mac with fn key :D now what? lol

[Fn]+[Alt]+[3] I think. But could be wrong. I have a numeric keypad on all of my keyboards.

Back