How do you feel about Immigrants?

What sort of monster could murder three children in the most brutal manner — one child was beheaded and the two other were nearly decapitated. They also suffered a variety of injuries including blunt force trauma and asphyxiation. The victims, residents of Baltimore, were siblings Alexis Quezada (10) and Lucero Quezada (9) and their cousin Ricardo Espinoza (9).
The two men arrested for the crime were also relatives: Policarpio Espinoza, 22, brother of the father of the two siblings, and Espinoza's cousin Adan Espinoza Canela, 17. The accused are illegal aliens as are the parents of the murdered children. Apparently the arrests were based on DNA/blood evidence.

Angel Maturino Resendez, AKA Angel Resendez, Rafael Ramirez or simply "the Railroad Killer" was one of America's most frightening serial killers because of the random nature of his victims. A railroad hobo, he rode the rails through the central area of America and killed at least nine people as he hopped on and off trains. What is additionally disturbing beyond the brutality of his stabbings and bludgeonings was that he was in police custody several times during his crime spree. But the nonexistent tracking of the INS allowed him to get away with having several identities and use them to keep a step ahead of law enforcement. Resendez was finally apprehended in 1999.
http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/criminals.html

Israel Cebrera Pulido was found guilty of a particularly heinous crime — brutally murdering Eugenia and Sabato Russo, an elderly couple who owned a popular restaurant in North Hollywood, the Sabatino Italian Bakery. Pullido, described as a Mexican national, had apparently been part of a day-laborer crew that did some floor work at the couple's home. He returned on November 22, 2000, when he proceeded to rob and kill the two in a horrific manner, breaking off a knife blade in the skull of Sabato Russo and caving in Eugenia Russo's head with a wooden closet rod. A juror at the trial said the jury could have found Pulido guilty in five minutes, but examined the defense's arguments for four hours to be fair. In the end Pulido was found guilty of robbery, burglary and multiple murders with special circumstances, and was sentenced to life without parole. This case should be a warning against bringing day laborers into one's home to have some work done cheaply, since the final cost may be very high indeed.

From this man's various aliases, Enrique Alvarez has been the one settled on for the time being. He is a kidnapper who stalked a nine-year-old girl in San Jose, California, and snatched her from her home even though her mother and brother tried to fight off the intruder. The little girl fought back while Alvarez held her hostage and raped her several times. He finally relented after a couple days and released her. Since Alvarez is an illegal alien, it is not yet known whether he has a history of child sex abuse. He physically resisted being fingerprinted by the police, so it's likely that he has a criminal record of some length.

Armando Garcia is another of the numerous murderers, more than 60 from Los Angeles County alone, taking refuge in Mexico. He shot down LA County deputy sheriff David March in cold blood on April 29, 2002, and then quickly escaped to Mexico. Garcia was a meth dealer who had been deported three times and had attempted murder twice previously. He had sworn to shoot any police officer who tried to arrest him, and he did just that with several shots from a 9mm: David March died a short time later. Teri March, his widow, has been struggling to force the Mexican government to hand over Garcia. But Mexico stubbornly refuses to extradite all but minor criminals because of its objections to capital punishment and life imprisonment.

The story of gang-banger Simio, told in the book True Tales from Another Mexico, is instructive to those who wonder about the Mexican gangsters on American streets and how they came to get here. He made the common immigrant pilgrimage from Michoacan to the United States, but Simio did not come here to work, but to rob. Upon arriving in a nondescript Los Angeles suburb, his reaction was, "I saw there were all kinds of chances to steal." He also discovered crack while in the US, which was a good fit with his chosen profession of thief. His normal routine was to rob two houses during the day and one at night which fed his thousand-dollar-a-day drug habit.

Raul Ortiz Gonzalez is another of the many violent creatures let loose on innocent children by border anarchy and permissive interior enforcement of immigration. An illegal alien from Mexico, he is accused of shaking two-year-old toddler Mariella De Luna to death as a result of internal head injuries, specifically hemorrhaging to the brain and retinas. Gonzalez was the unemployed live-in boyfriend of the child's mother. The crime occurred in Franklin, Indiana, demonstrating that violent crimes by illegal aliens are no longer just the problem of southwestern states. Local police have been unable to find Gonzalez and believe he may have escaped to Mexico.

To give you an accurate and a true picture of the illegal invasion go to:

http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_numbers.html

Then see the picture gallery of the illegal invasion at:

Pictures of illegal alien border invasion near Naco, Arizona

http://www.desertinvasion.us/invasion_pictures/pics_naco2.html

Pictures of foreign ID used by illegal aliens

http://www.desertinvasion.us/invasion_pictures/pics_foreign_id.html

Then go to a vast wealth of resources and website links to stop the illegal alien invasion go to:

http://www.desertinvasion.us/info/links.html

Then my personal favorite website because I am a Texan, anything I can do to help my fellow Texans as well as all people who are concerned with the illegal alien invasion. go to:

http://www.texansforimmigrationreform.com/

and one more Texan website at:

http://www.texansforfairimmigration.org/

Thank you and God Bless !!!! Let's all of us do our American Duty to restore America .... God Bless... :) :thumb: :cheers:

Bayardo Rafael Chamorro is another terrible example of how the worst criminal aliens are released from law enforcement custody to harm Americans again and again. Chamorro was caught on tape groping a 12-year-old girl in a Sears store in Miami, and a sharp-eyed security guard zoomed the camera in to catch the repulsive detail, which made it clear that the contact was no accidental bump. Chamorro's previous arrests include lewd and lascivious acts on a child via the internet, seven counts of sexual offense against a minor and driving under the influence. At the time of his arrest 7/17/03, the Nicaraguan had been on probation for molesting a child under 16. New stories also note that a "hold" has been placed on him by federal immigration authorities — generally an indication of an illegal alien. So why was this habitual criminal been allowed to remain in the United States to prey upon children?

Genaro Espinosa Dorantes is something of a criminal celeb: he is one of the few who make it to the FBI's Most Wanted list, where his mugshot and description first appeared in August 2003. He is accused of burning, torturing and murdering his four-year-old stepson. A Nashville jogger found the child's body where it had been dumped in a local park. Dorantes may be traveling with his girlfriend and the murdered boy's mother, Martha Cano Patlan, who is also sought by authorities in connection with the gruesome killing. Police believe that they may have escaped to Mexico using a network of illegal aliens because Dorantes has worked as a smuggler. A native of Hidalgo, Mexico, Dorantes is considered armed and dangerous; there is a reward of $50,000 offered for information leading to his capture.
Wanted Fugitive Update: Officials stated in late November that he may be in New Mexico or Texas, and emphasized again how dangerous he is. They say he may still be traveling with his girlfriend Martha Cano and with her 8-year-old daughter Mariana Cisneros and their 15-month old son Edgardo Espinosa.

These four men (Victor Cruz, Armando Juvenal, Jose Hernandez and Carlos Rodriguez) are illegal aliens and part of a group of about nine men who brutally gang raped a 42-year-old woman for several hours December 19, 2002, in Flushing Meadows, New York, before she was finally rescued by police canine unit. Three had been previously arrested by the New York Police Department and had lengthy arrest histories including crimes like assault, attempted robbery, criminal trespass, illegal gun possession, and drug offenses, but were not deported because of the city's sanctuary policy.
Three of the four men were sentenced in mid-January. The victim was still too distraught to appear and testify, so the court arranged a plea deal where the criminals would receive 21-22 years in prison. The victim sent a letter which was read in court, describing the crime and her struggle with the horrific psychological and physical trauma: "I cannot explain in words and do not know what to say — the tears of pain, not being able to sleep, all my losses, not being able to go back to work and support my family, mourning of a life lost."

Faustino Chavez, an illegal alien from Guatemala, has been charged in the brutal murder of Vinessa Hoera last February. Just 23, Hoera was raped and murdered in a most brutal fashion. Suffolk County Assistant DA Kerriann Kelly said, "It was a crime of severe violence, indicating hostility and hate for the person. Her neck had been cut at least five times from ear to ear. She was nearly decapitated."

If I was a law enforcement officer, none of this would have happened and I would not tolerate illegal aliens both on or off duty and bring them to strong willed judges who are not afraid to send them to prison or execute them for harming Americans.

I am sure there are not that many Americans hurting Mexicans in Mexico !!! :roll:

Yet, the Mexicans come over to rape, burn and tourture, murder Americans and the left wing media and politicans aid and abet the illegal alien invasion.

Enough is Enough !!!!

Time to take America back !!!!

We don't even do those things in Mexico !!!! The most we do is get drunk, party on the beach and visit the tourist spots and we hardly commit any crimes then go home to the USA in contrast to what the illegal Mexicans are doing !!!!!

Mexican illegal alien Omero Rojas-Penalosa is accused of being a "hot prowler," meaning that he likes to break into houses when he knows there is someone home, ideally a woman in bed for him to sexually assault. The man was already in jail for burglary and "gross lewdness" in his resident town of Reno when he was arrested for the additional charge. Police report that at least four men have broken into the homes of about a dozen sleeping women since March.

There is a rough estimate of ten to twelve million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. alone. Not all of them are sociopaths and murderers, just like not all deaf people are dumb and illiterate.

Want to stop the Mexicans and Other-than-Mexicans coming here illegally? Simple. Find an illegal worker at a large corporation (Wal-Mart may be a good place to start), he is most likely to be the one holding a mop. Put the CEO of the corporation in jail for at least two years. The crime? Hiring an illegal worker. It is a direct violation of a federal law. Oh, while you're at it, throw in the suburban housewives in jail for employing them as their personal nannies and gardeners. Anyone with half a brain who does not check that their employees have their papers in rightful order should know better.

Imprison everyone who breaks the federal law for hiring illegal workers. Then there will be no jobs for them. Then they'll stop coming here. It's called supply and demand. It's not rocket science, it's quite simple, really.

me_punctured said:
Imprison everyone who breaks the federal law for hiring illegal workers. Then there will be no jobs for them. Then they'll stop coming here. It's called supply and demand. It's not rocket science, it's quite simple, really.
I don't think our prisons can handle all the employers. But I think each employer of illegal aliens should be hit where it hurts them most--in the pocketbook. There should be a huge fine for each illegal alien employed. The reason they employ illegals is to reduce their overhead expenses and increase profits. If you remove the money incentive (by charging them serious fines) then the demand for illegal labor will disappear.

Also, we need to cut out free social services for illegal aliens.

Reba said:
I don't think our prisons can handle all the employers. But I think each employer of illegal aliens should be hit where it hurts them most--in the pocketbook. There should be a huge fine for each illegal alien employed. The reason they employ illegals is to reduce their overhead expenses and increase profits. If you remove the money incentive (by charging them serious fines) then the demand for illegal labor will disappear.

Also, we need to cut out free social services for illegal aliens.

And free healthcare too !!!!!.... The illegal Mexican ladies who are 8 months pregnant rush over to the Texan border or one of the borders alongside the USA then they will go to the hospital and give birth to a mexican baby then rush back to Mexico with the new baby meanwhile the baby is a US citizen. We need to put a stop to that practice too !!!!!

Many White and Black pregnant women alongside the Mexican/Texan border complain that Mexican women get fast service meanwhile the White and Black women have to wait and have their husband or their mom or whoever is with them fill out paperwork and medical insurance then wheel the White or Black women to a hospital bed where they have to wait while the ladies are in labor for maybe 7 or 8 hours before the baby finally pops out. You can see rows after rows of spanish speaking women in labor then giving birth and a few White and Black women in labor then giving birth on the Texan border in one of the many hospitals.

It got so bad that they have " La Clinicia " small hospitals going up in the hispanic community dedicated to giving illegal mexican women birth to their babies in the hopes that the baby will be a US citizen. I would not be surprised to see an Iranian woman show up and need to give birth to an arabic baby in hopes of having the baby become a US citizen. It is terrible, man and time to do something about it.

I don't have a problem with them giving birth. I have a problem with them knowing they are breaking the laws of the United States of America. I think hospitals should be hit with a big fine or closure of a hospital if they give birth to an illegal alien. All hospital employees would lose their very good paying jobs and realize it is not worth to give illegal women a place to give birth and report them to law enforcment and immigration police and the illegal woman and her illegal baby and anyone who is with her will be jailed, deported.

Sex offenders cut across all population groups. They come from all walks of life, whether they were born here in the U.S. or crossed la frontera from the other side without the proper documents.

Stranger rape always make the news more than acquaintance rape does, even though the latter is more common. People are more likely to be rape by people from the same cultural and racial background. Whenever there is a crossover, it is usually white men raping women of color.

Read Lawrence A. Greenfeld's "Sex Offenses and Offenders: An Analysis of Data on Rape and Sexual Assault." He is a professional statistican from the US Bureau of Justice Statistics. I'll copy and paste the relevant information to support my argument, but you should take a moment to study the data he mapped out:

Imprisoned violent sex offenders were more likely to have been male and white than other violent offenders (table 2). Offenders serving time for sexual assault, in contrast to those incarcerated for rape, were substantially more likely to be white, and they were nearly 3 years older, on average, at the time of their arrest for the offense. While about half of incarcerated rapists were white, about 3 out of 4 prisoners serving time for sexual assault were white.

As for general homicide, you can also look at Shannan M. Catalano's "National Crime Victimization Survey: Criminal Victimization, 2004," which can be found here under the "Sexual Violence" topic. The first couple pages articulate that the FBI reported a total of 16,500 murders or nonnegligent manslaughters, and based on the data they collected and interpreted, they came up with this:

When the race of the murder victim was known, about half were white (49%), and about half were black (49%). About 3% of murder victims were of another race... Homicide is generally intraracial.

Not all undocumented immigrants are sociopaths (antisocial is the more appropriate term here) and murderers. As a matter of fact, sociopaths only comprise roughly 3% of the general human male population, according to the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth version.)

Reba said:

Theoretically, all those who employ illegal workers face a heavy penalty of paying at least 100 USD up to 1000 USD for each person. But there are, of course, loopholes in the legal system, so the penalties don't completely eliminate the financial incentives.

me_punctured said:
Sex offenders cut across all population groups. They come from all walks of life, whether they were born here in the U.S. or crossed la frontera from the other side without the proper documents.

Stranger rape always make the news more than acquaintance rape does, even though the latter is more common. People are more likely to be rape by people from the same cultural and racial background. Whenever there is a crossover, it is usually white men raping women of color.

Read Lawrence A. Greenfeld's "Sex Offenses and Offenders: An Analysis of Data on Rape and Sexual Assault." He is a professional statistican from the US Bureau of Justice Statistics. I'll copy and paste the relevant information to support my argument, but you should take a moment to study the data he mapped out:

Imprisoned violent sex offenders were more likely to have been male and white than other violent offenders (table 2). Offenders serving time for sexual assault, in contrast to those incarcerated for rape, were substantially more likely to be white, and they were nearly 3 years older, on average, at the time of their arrest for the offense. While about half of incarcerated rapists were white, about 3 out of 4 prisoners serving time for sexual assault were white.

As for general homicide, you can also look at Shannan M. Catalano's "National Crime Victimization Survey: Criminal Victimization, 2004," which can be found here under the "Sexual Violence" topic. The first couple pages articulate that the FBI reported a total of 16,500 murders or nonnegligent manslaughters, and based on the data they collected and interpreted, they came up with this:

When the race of the murder victim was known, about half were white (49%), and about half were black (49%). About 3% of murder victims were of another race... Homicide is generally intraracial.

Not all undocumented immigrants are sociopaths (antisocial is the more appropriate term here) and murderers. As a matter of fact, sociopaths only comprise roughly 3% of the general human male population, according to the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth version.)

The current U.S. Government is overwhelmingly anti-white and disgustingly pro-minority as you can see from the liberal media to the political ranks. The real truth is that many black and hispanics are commiting rapes and murders at a much higher rate more than the whites are so do not believe everything you read at face value.

A good question to ask yourself is:

Does this news media report or governmental report match the reality of what is happening on the ground ? and it is a big no !!! so there you have it.

Back