how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

Hello, Harvardgirl06?

It's just high school teenager bish-bosh. :):)
Why are you saying that only harvard girls request money for dates?

hehe...cuz harvard girls are crushes on guys was told by parents that guys would offer girls everything.

talk to me...

hehe...cuz harvard girls are crushes on guys was told by parents that guys would offer girls everything.

talk to me...

why would harvard girls need guys to support them if they're in Harvard? They can support themselves. Pretty much all of my female friends in Ivy Leagues can financially support themselves because they're intelligent and ambitious.

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I know plenty of very intelligent women that are Deaf and single.

Oh, and they're all hot too.

matajan, WHY DO YOU keep looking for me!?! :eek3::shock::hmm:

Because I am interesting in talking to you. I wonder can you tell me what is your hobbies and interests? do you like running and basketball? i do like before. I got full scholarship for track.

what is matter? what are those websites like anything? dont you like debate about anything?
Sorry, I lost my mind for five minutes, had no idea what I was talking about. Forgive me.

So, how did you found this forum? (Remember, do not say the real name) ...

I understand...Look, I means that people who are intelligent or brilliant who are very good speech and came from elite groups or at top schools like harvard or yale. Like or john f. kennedy or clinton, they were used go ivy league schools. These schools with high advancement and must be genius than normal IQ people, why do they are really used like their parents or family do, being proud and wish to have someone love them from their own school, not dated poverty or not smart deaf people with third grade level reading?

if i go ivy league, it seems chance to find someone but someone do not know deaf culture make look confused. in reality, they interested in someone who is intelligent, wealth, brilliant, and goregous who can afford what they could be for future. but it is not fair for me if i dont go, my friends do then have boyfriends from yale...

is any reason fell in love with anyone who go ivy league but not gallaudet? cuz of beautiful or money from her or family?

president Bush was only a C 's average student in Collage, he said this on TV and he was made made fun of for this poor speaking skills.

Back