how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

what the...

[mumbling]

im gonna to stop checking in here!!!

I really can't find ivy deaf girl...it is hard.

Maybe few rarely...but it is not my type.

I look for someone who is rich, well oriental family, respected, values religion, sense, travel, gamer
Joke, intelligent, athlete, aggressive playful mischevious fun love animals fascinated history science
Thinker reading who cared and be there and high achievement

It is hard to find girl...

I look for someone who is rich, well oriental family, respected, values religion, sense, travel, gamer
Joke, intelligent, athlete, aggressive playful mischevious fun love animals fascinated history science

Do you understand that if you want to attract a woman with those qualities, you have to be a man with the qualities that she wants?

Matajan - what do you think what type does the ivy deaf girl want?

Ivy girl looks for brilliant, intelligent, work hard, financial stable, reponsbility, mature, good talent, good looking, brave gentlemen, good sense of humor, talkative skills, complex language, outgoing, wisdom, keep management.

Is really they are handsome, brilliant, intelligent guy when girls catch their eyes into them?

But is really low percentage of getting married?

Is highest percentage of getting married by couples from state colleges?

Ivy girl looks for brilliant, intelligent, work hard, financial stable, reponsbility, mature, good talent, good looking, brave gentlemen, good sense of humor, talkative skills, complex language, outgoing, wisdom, keep management.
Do you have all those qualities?

Is really they are handsome, brilliant, intelligent guy when girls catch their eyes into them?
maybe. maybe. not.

But is really low percentage of getting married?
I don't know.

Is highest percentage of getting married by couples from state colleges?
I don't know.

Matajan, you should be a statistican for how many Ivy league people get married or not and how many people are dating, etc. Why don't you get that degree since you seem interested in that kind of stuff.

Do you have all those qualities?

maybe. maybe. not.

I don't know.

I don't know.

Yes...

Few girls fell in love with me when I told about my internship in las vegas and california.

Last Friday I went to club I look for drink then happen girl knows sign language and smile at me she from harvard the come work at night club, come near me give her number but I don't know to say.

I like someone else.

Yes...

Few girls fell in love with me when I told about my internship in las vegas and california.

Last Friday I went to club I look for drink then happen girl knows sign language and smile at me she from harvard the come work at night club, come near me give her number but I don't know to say.

I like someone else.

:laugh2:

Yes...

I like someone else.

:laugh2: +1
:sure:

Norcal,

Did you remember oskar schugg basketball told us that he went to duke university
He saw basketball players seems intelligent play...is true?

Norcal,

Did you remember oskar schugg basketball told us that he went to duke university
He saw basketball players seems intelligent play...is true?

Yes, all of universities basketball players are required to memorizes 20+ offense plays to play against defense (zones and man to man) to break them...Even in professional (NBA, WNBA, FIBA, and Development NBA) too.

Can you memorizes 20+ offense plays?! i dont think so. I memorize 15+ offense plays in my 3 years of Varsity as point guard, it is NOT easy to pick right offense play to against zone or man to man. HAVE to execute the play in order to break defense down.

Yes, all of universities basketball players are required to memorizes 20+ offense plays to play against defense (zones and man to man) to break them...Even in professional (NBA, WNBA, FIBA, and Development NBA) too.

Can you memorizes 20+ offense plays?! i dont think so. I memorize 15+ offense plays in my 3 years of Varsity as point guard, it is NOT easy to pick right offense play to against zone or man to man. HAVE to execute the play in order to break defense down.

My high school offense (Football) had 150 plays. 300 if you counted the mirrors.

I'm not liking the headline of this thread. It sounds insulting, like anyone who is deaf that does not have a Harvard or Ivy League education is totally beneath them. :-/

Yiz

he may not be able to memorize 20+ offensive plays but he probably can outrun you Forest Gump style.

Back