how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

yeah, i looked up at Clara Horowitz, head royce school and alumni of duke university and become achievement runner when i was in junior and senior. I received most dedicated cross country and varisty letter track. I got offered to California State University, Northridge, XC and track & field, division I

I did not see any reason why women prefer intelligent smart guy?

because intelligent, smart guys means they will have a good job with big salary. That way - the women can just chill around in NYC to see the painter or poet.

because intelligent, smart guys means they will have a good job with big salary. That way - the women can just chill around in NYC to see the painter or poet.

Well, maybe he can supplant that huge salary you mentioned with his weekly allowance and then we'd have half of the equation solved! :D

Jiro, yeah I understand. I try talk to friends bluntly something, ask why u have someone who is intelligent and I hang up I never talk to her it makes me wonder...she went to yale.

It happens few years ago, I realize how I feel. That why I post something what I try to tell.

Well, maybe he can supplant that huge salary you mentioned with his weekly allowance and then we'd have half of the equation solved! :D

the other half..... the wife will take that after divorce :Ohno:

Jiro, yeah I understand. I try talk to friends bluntly something, ask why u have someone who is intelligent and I hang up I never talk to her it makes me wonder...she went to yale.

It happens few years ago, I realize how I feel. That why I post something what I try to tell.

you must stop asking about intelligence and smart otherwise the girl will not like you.

I remember hearing friends make of fun and called retarded to special needs guy which he cannot go cornell but he is pretty smart, now he is working on harvard law since this month.

It happens where hearing friends insulted at him during game and prom in 2004.

Now I am shocked he is engaged to hearing girl at cornell. I think cornell understand him who he is.

I was only there for a day. I bought a sweatshirt and a shot glass at the bookstore.

No, the other half is "intelligence" and that's gonna be a problem. :D

1279760214637.jpg

I went to MIT. You my rival :mad2:

I was not surprise this guy was once my teammate from my school, graduated from cornell university. he is happily to meet someone who is hearing at cornell, intern during his undergraduate and now at boston where he working on law degree in harvard law.

Back