how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

Yo yo.. i dont give a [bleep] about relationships to choose on skins, race, and whatever.. its crap...

all i care is- true love that can give EVERYTHING in together by THROUGH and THROUGH, accept the everything by THROUGH thick AND thin everyday, and everything GIVES relationship to be GIVER and RECEIVER. Feel me?

If people are snobs, racists, and whatever.. i aint gonna to roll with them because they simply turn me off.

i go to state university..what wrong with that?

This thread has made it to the all-star playoffs for weekend threads. Will be watching when the game is back after these commercials. :wave:

This is getting ridiculous.

I know this is over the top to begin with, but maybe it's time to let the guy find out for himself... the cold, harsh reality?

Yeah, apparently Harvard isn't for the weak-hearted.

"Fight Fiercely, Fight!
Fight, Fight, Fight!
Demonstrate to them our skill.
Albeit they possess the might,
Nonetheless we have the will.
How shall we celebrate our victory:
We shall invite the whole team
Up for tea! How jolly!
Hurl that spheroid down the field
And Fight! Fight! Fight!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJWlRpvFmk]YouTube - ‪Yale chanting "Harvard sucks"‬‎[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kai4FL0MQ&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Harvard Says "WE SUCK" - New Video, Infamous Prank‬‎[/ame]

Ivy leagues doesnt mix together.

couldnt imagine if there are a couple who are Yale and Harvard..its gonna be bloodbath in the house, thats fo sho.

HARVARD DOES NOT SUCK!! :mad2::mad2:

haha...why did yale called harvard suck? are they always rival?

are lots of girls party head? is really they always ask harvard guy for money when go date, not look for love? but why did it often shows off couples from harvard?

haha...why did yale called harvard suck? are they always rival?

are lots of girls party head? is really they always ask harvard guy for money when go date, not look for love? but why did it often shows off couples from harvard?

It's just high school teenager bish-bosh. :):)
Why are you saying that only harvard girls request money for dates?

What is wrong with state college?

that weird...I was at csu northridge for once, i had seen kids with no money and gets free money but their gpa is not high gpa. when hang out or travel, said no money, even use for party and else. most ppl who cannot afford bunch money, go to state college, welcome anyone, no required to attend.

is true that harvard ppl needs get money in your pocket before go harvard?

parents pay tuition is option ever if not scholarship

no or have money, who cares? as long they can go through to finish the college and have degree. its all worth it.

parents always preach us- save the money, save the money.. goes on and on, u know the drill.

IN my wildest dream (well, the fantasy but still..) want to go to MIT...but dayum.

no or have money, who cares? as long they can go through to finish the college and have degree. its all worth it.

parents always preach us- save the money, save the money.. goes on and on, u know the drill.

IN my wildest dream (well, the fantasy but still..) want to go to MIT...but dayum.

dude, what is wrong with you?

where is harvardgirl06?

Back