How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaked out! Please do not send me a text going "please please are you still awake oh my god I need HELP!" And ten minutes later respond to my terrified reply with "I don't know how to work the electronic gradebook!!!" Just about had a heart attack.

Looking forward to this weekend's NLCS start. SF and St. Louis square off for a spot in the World Series. Funny thing, though. SF has been to the NLCS in 2010, 2012, and 2014. STL has been there from 2011-14, and this is the 2nd time in four years we meet SF for the pennant

Looking forward to this weekend's NLCS start. SF and St. Louis square off for a spot in the World Series. Funny thing, though. SF has been to the NLCS in 2010, 2012, and 2014. STL has been there from 2011-14, and this is the 2nd time in four years we meet SF for the pennant

WOW National's really blew that one. Giant's get the leading run off a wild pitch. Super excited the Giant's won. Long way to go still....

WOW National's really blew that one. Giant's get the leading run off a wild pitch. Super excited the Giant's won. Long way to go still....

Yes, I read that on CBS Sports. I have the app, and can easily follow the series, and hopefully it will go 7 games.

Massive headache after nearly falling asleep in class, followed by running around everywhere. Going to bed soon.

I'm feeling sick. :(

I'm shaking all over, my temp is over 100, my bp is 145/72 and my pulse is 115. My nose is running clear water. It started about 2-3 pm. Hard to focus. Don't know.

I'm shaking all over, my temp is over 100, my bp is 145/72 and my pulse is 115. My nose is running clear water. It started about 2-3 pm. Hard to focus. Don't know.

Reba, if your temps gets to 103 or greater, head to the emergency room immediately. Temps that high are NOT good for you.

You should call you doctor someone should be on call , if not call the ER nurse at your hospital and see what she think you should do. I would not wait till your temp get any higher.

You should call you doctor someone should be on call , if not call the ER nurse at your hospital and see what she think you should do. I would not wait till your temp get any higher.

I hope that's what she's trying to do. This isn't a good thing, and given that her meds were recently adjusted, I'm hoping this is not a side effect of said changes.

Do you deal with anxiety? I do, and those symptoms including the BP and heart rate are identical to mine. Last time I had an anxiety attack back in April my BP was 175/110. Awful. Anyway I hope you get this checked out. Hope it's not the flu.

Ahhhh poor Reba, hope you feel better soon.

I think you should go to urgent care. Those symptoms fit with neuroleptic malignant syndrome, which can be caused by some drugs used for Parkinson's disease.

VA clinic closed before 4pm. Not open on weekends. If it gets too bad I'll have to go to like Doctors Care clinic and pay.

I took something for fever. I'll check it again soon.

TCS and I took our walk. That felt good, although I went slower than normal.

Do you deal with anxiety? I do, and those symptoms including the BP and heart rate are identical to mine. Last time I had an anxiety attack back in April my BP was 175/110. Awful. Anyway I hope you get this checked out. Hope it's not the flu.

:ty:

Checked again. Temp = 100.6

BP = 114/64

pulse = 114

get advice reba it proberly simple virus but if you feel worried go.keep temp below 38 plenty fluids rest

I think you should go to urgent care. Those symptoms fit with neuroleptic malignant syndrome, which can be caused by some drugs used for Parkinson's disease.

I totally agee with Botti. Reba you can always call a pharmacist and ask about the meds. You don't even have to be a patient there. (at least here in CA)

If you just started this new med, maybe not take it until you find out what is going on. It sucks to get sick on the weekend.

Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing when you can.

hello all ;) I'm doin good.. just getting ready to go deaf social at starbucks coffee in santa clara.. ;) it's usually on 3rd Friday for every month so.. ;) I haven't been there since july so it's due for me.. then next time will be jan or feb for me if I have no plans in Dec I will go back again but really up to me.. :D

hello all ;) I'm doin good.. just getting ready to go deaf social at starbucks coffee in santa clara.. ;) it's usually on 3rd Friday for every month so.. ;) I haven't been there since july so it's due for me.. then next time will be jan or feb for me if I have no plans in Dec I will go back again but really up to me.. :D

Have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back