How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of the world

Excited. Start my train adventure today & it will be an adventure these 1st two days since there is serious freight traffic issues in Indiana. I'm not worried about making my connection in Chicago though (May get bussed from Toledo if we're seriously behind by then due to other track work/heavy freight traffic.

I am glowing and floating in the air lol after , Sun spending the afternoon in Shane Spark choreography class and ending my evening with a rockin Sunday Night Football Patriots take down the sissy Bengals hahaha

Unhappy. My Windows tablet got badly smashed, and is inoperatable. That means all of my pictures I took this year just went down the drain. Thankfully my Samsung tablet didn't get that way, but I shall preserve, and get a new one one year. For now, my Samsung tablet will make do, and I can use my laptop to add pictures.

Unhapy. My Windows tablet got badly smashed, and is inoperatable. That means all of my pictures I took this year just went down the drain. Thankfully my Samsung tablet didn't get that way.

That's too bad. Did you fall with it?

That's too bad. Did you fall with it?

No. It fell out of my bag, although no fault of my own-- it got moved before I could secure it properly, but I will see about getting a replacement sooner rather than later.

Unhappy. My Windows tablet got badly smashed, and is inoperatable. That means all of my pictures I took this year just went down the drain. Thankfully my Samsung tablet didn't get that way, but I shall preserve, and get a new one one year. For now, my Samsung tablet will make do, and I can use my laptop to add pictures.
You didn't back up your pictures?

You didn't back up your pictures?

Thankfully yes, I did. I have them stored on Photobucket and G+, so they are still usable, but using my Samsung tablet is not quite the same as using my Windows tablet.

Thankfully yes, I did. I have them stored on Photobucket and G+, so they are still usable, but using my Samsung tablet is not quite the same as using my Windows tablet.
That's a relief. When you said that your pictures went down the drain I thought that you lost them all.

That's a relief. When you said that your pictures went down the drain I thought that you lost them all.

Yes. They are backed up, but they can't be recovered on the damaged tablet, and transferred to here, which is what I should have done eons ago.

Mark are you watching baseball? You like the Cardinal's right? Look's like they are going to beat the Dodger's!!!! Now I need the Giant's to win!!!

Mark are you watching baseball? You like the Cardinal's right? Look's like they are going to beat the Dodger's!!!! Now I need the Giant's to win!!!

I am following them, yes, thanks to Matt Adams' 3-run homer in the 7th. And I'm wearing a Cardinals jersey. If SF wins tonight, it would be a re-match of the 2012 NLCS.

Update: they just advanced. Fourth trip to the LCS since 2011.

I have my Giant's hat ready. Seems like the teams that were favored to win, have not. Hopefully, that means my team wins next. Always nice to see the Dodgers lose.

I have my Giant's hat ready. Seems like the teams that were favored to win, have not. Hopefully, that means my team wins next. Always nice to see the Dodgers lose.

Yup. On the other hand, Baltimore nor Kansas City have been to the Series since the 1980's. I will be closely following the Royals, since the last time they got this far was 1985, and the Orioles' last trip to the ALCS was in 1997.

Howard the Duck! FANTASTIC. My day has been made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

So you're a quacker too huh??? :hmm: We have quite a few quackers on here :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back