How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agee with Botti. Reba you can always call a pharmacist and ask about the meds. You don't even have to be a patient there. (at least here in CA)

If you just started this new med, maybe not take it until you find out what is going on. It sucks to get sick on the weekend.

Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing when you can.

The doctor wrote the new Rx for me Wednesday but I haven't picked it up yet. (The neurologist is in one city, and the pharmacy is in another town. I have to hand carry the Rx to one from the other. VA system is complicated.)

The doctor wrote the new Rx for me Wednesday but I haven't picked it up yet. (The neurologist is in one city, and the pharmacy is in another town. I have to hand carry the Rx to one from the other. VA system is complicated.)

What happened to electronic Rx? My doctor does that, as she sends my prescriptions directly to the pharmacy. How come they don't do those there? :hmm:

bp 110/63
pulse 103
temp 100.5

What happened to electronic Rx? My doctor does that, as she sends my prescriptions directly to the pharmacy. How come they don't do those there? :hmm:
They will if we want to pay for meds. If we want them free we have to take them from one system to another.

They will if we want to pay for meds. If we want them free we have to take them from one system to another.

Ah, I gotcha now. Just surprised that's all, and thanks for explaining that.

Do you deal with anxiety? I do, and those symptoms including the BP and heart rate are identical to mine. Last time I had an anxiety attack back in April my BP was 175/110. Awful. Anyway I hope you get this checked out. Hope it's not the flu.

I don't you would get a running nose and fever with an anxiety attack.

VA clinic closed before 4pm. Not open on weekends. If it gets too bad I'll have to go to like Doctors Care clinic and pay.

I took something for fever. I'll check it again soon.

TCS and I took our walk. That felt good, although I went slower than normal.

That suck ! I feel VA clinics should be open 24/7 for our vets . I hope it's nothing serious , did you get a flu shot?

I don't you would get a running nose and fever with an anxiety attack.

You absolutely can. When your body is having an anxiety attack, your heart races, you feel flushed, overheated. It makes my nose run every time, and sweat, and have a fever. If you don't have these, then don't comment. :roll: I've even been hospitalized a few times for these.

98.3 now

Going to try to eat something.

You absolutely can. When your body is having an anxiety attack, your heart races, you feel flushed, overheated. It makes my nose run every time, and sweat, and have a fever. If you don't have these, then don't comment. :roll: I've even been hospitalized a few times for these.

My ex husband never had a fever or running nose with his attacks . And you're to tell me that should not post a comment !

My ex husband never had a fever or running nose with his attacks . And you're to tell me that should not post a comment !

OMG. Just because your ex didn't have those same symptoms doesn't mean others don't. I did not say "you absolutely must." I said "you absolutely CAN." Whatever. I was only trying to offer Reba a suggestion for her symptoms.

OMG. Just because your ex didn't have those same symptoms doesn't mean others don't. I did not say "you absolutely must." I said "you absolutely CAN." Whatever. I was only trying to offer Reba a suggestion for her symptoms.

Reba is feeling better and that is good news .

I'm afraid I got worse last night.

My temp ranges from 97 to 103.

My bp ranges from 99/58 to 145/78.

My pulse ranges from 98 to 109.

I had really bad diarrhea last night, all night, and nausea.

I shiver and shake, and my nose runs. Once in a while I sneeze. I'm very weak. My back and neck hurt. :(

I suspect I caught something at the VA hospital Wednesday. While we were waiting in the waiting room, which was packed and jammed, people were coughing. One lady had a mask, one person went into seizures, and another had to taken away on a gurney. That's the only time I was near sick people this week.

Thursday I was fine. I was raking leaves, stacking wood, do lots of activity. But Friday afternoon I was sick.

I shiver and shake, and my nose runs. Once in a while I sneeze. I'm very weak. My back and neck hurt. :(

I suspect I caught something at the VA hospital Wednesday. While we were waiting in the waiting room, which was packed and jammed, people were coughing. One lady had a mask, one person went into seizures, and another had to taken away on a gurney. That's the only time I was near sick people this week.

Thursday I was fine. I was raking leaves, stacking wood, do lots of activity. But Friday afternoon I was sick.
Did you get a flu shot? Even if you did you could have flu. You can take Tamiflu, with prescription to help if that is the case.

It looks like that is what happen , I am sorry to hear you are so sick, I was hoping your fever would not go up at night. For some reason mine does too.
I was in hospital to get some x-rays and I had to sign a paper and I used one the pen that everyone uses and I thought on crap ! I never do that I always use my own pen , I used some hands sanitizer right away. I hate going to hospitals as you never know what you'll pick up.

I'm so sorry Reba. I've been praying for you. Hope you feel better soon.

I woke up feeling like I have been hit by a truck. Dystonia at it's ugliness. Hubby said the muscle knots are the worst he has seen on me. I was lucky though and he gave me a nice massage. Probably a good idea I don't like alcohol, otherwise I just might have a few glasses of wine to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back