How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF-Selfie-Selfies-Taking-selfie-GIF.gif

however I feel hell freeze over first

I'm feeling happy because my 11 year old cat who has been very ill the last few days has improved enough to climb onto my lap and fall asleep :) my legs are folded and left knee is hurting bad but I don't have the heart to move her.

Heartburn all day. :(. But I have a prescription for that. It works fast and well until it wears off.

How am I feeling? A little worn out, and that's not a bad thing, as it essentially means I should get good sleep tonight.

Feeling excited...Giant's leading 4-0 after a grand slam by Brandon Crawford.

http://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/features/28-tips-for-nighttime-heartburn-relief

This is interesting , it said to bend at your knees and do not been over at waist b/c it can use heartburn. I am always telling people to do b/c it better for their back , I was reminded to do as a health aide b/c we do a lot of bending.

This is very true. I have very severe gerd, hypocontractile esophagus, non-functioning lower esophageal sphincter and hiatal hernia. I'm waiting for surgery to wrap part of my stomach around the bottom of my esophagus. I have to sleep in a hospital bed at home sitting up and cannot bend down to tie my shoes or pick something up if it entails putting my throat lower than my stomach. I take 2 medications for gerd and a 3rd to speed up gastric emptying.

Feeling better today. Slept well last night. That helps a lot.

Feeling a little sad, tomorrow my son would have turned 26. We miss him so very much but feel blessed to have such a special angel.

Last edited:
Feeling like a new person, now that I'm living on my own, and not on Thresholds property. The next few weeks should be interesting, to say the least.

hand hurts and in crepe bandage husband daughter got cold

And meals! What did you work out for a place to cook?

As for wifi, there's not much I can do. However.... I did discover that the 3G on my phone does work, so not all is lost.

As for cooking, there's not much I can do there, either, but that's okay-- I'm actually getting ready to head to see about finding some food I can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back