How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a like this.....:giggle:
image.jpg

Still struggling to get over this sinus infection. It's been a week and TIRED of it! I got antibiotics at urgent care on Saturday.

pissed off,they going break my thumb and reset it,mother of god hope use anethetic just got work out when best time have plastered hand for six weeks sooooooooooooooooo pissed off

pissed off,they going break my thumb and reset it,mother of god hope use anethetic just got work out when best time have plastered hand for six weeks sooooooooooooooooo pissed off

Do you feel it will make enough difference in the long run to agree to do that?

Oh, my! What happened to your thumb?

I fell down stairs twice few weeks back both times landed on thumb

I fell down stairs twice few weeks back both times landed on thumb
Ouch!

I'm also concerned about you falling down the stairs. Is that a result of a chronic problem, or were those freak accidents?

Oh no. Hope the medicine willl help. wonder if you have asthma??

No. I do have severe allergies so it always feels like I have allergies or a cold at almost all times, but this time it turned out to be a sinus infection. The antibiotics seem to be starting to help!

Tinnitus roaring crazy tonight. Sounds like someone is blasting their stereo in my non implanted ear.
Heavy Metal...YUCK!!!

I have the AC on plus two fans blowing on me and I am still warm. At 9pm it was 89º warm warm night.

We, too, have the AC on here, and with temps in the 40's right now, I'm shivering. Kinda wish I am somewhere warmer as I type this. So not ready for autumn to get here. :|

We, too, have the AC on here, and with temps in the 40's right now, I'm shivering. Kinda wish I am somewhere warmer as I type this. So not ready for autumn to get here. :|

But your AC does not kick on when temps are that low.

But your AC does not kick on when temps are that low.

It's automatic. Staff told me just last Thursday they won't turn it off until next month. Big mistake if one of us gets sick. I'm already dealing with a minor runny nose.

You always listen to what people tell you?

If I was cold from an A/C and someone told me it wasn't going to be turned off until next month. I'd pull the plug from the wall, remove a breaker from the electrical box, whatever it takes to turn the damn thing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back