How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
good but tired been doing lots of outdoor work lately , far from over, but happily tired with motivation for the next few weeks...the good kind of motivation , as for study i just got sick of it...i needed Fresh ....gonna put 'big beef' tomatoes seedlings in tmw and watch that grow...!

Feeling a lot better about a lot of things. So-so on others and just crappy on the minor stuff.

I feel way better than I did all weekend. I'm not as stressed as I was before! But I'm not ready for this week either... going to be a busy long week... Zombie I will be.

Wishing my knee wasn't hurting.

easy going, and yet still doing quite a lot of things, mostly fence-making to finish of the 10M long dog run leveling the damaged back yard with 2 trailer loads of fresh soil, and then I hope to sow grass seeds in today
a lot different from what i was doing a month ago, so refreshing!!

Got to check with secret agents on the projected transfer back to "secret planet X "of humans.

Major problem-those who don't want to leave earth! Minor problem how to get there with planes we presently have?

Right-don't think too much!

Enough for now-off to the swimming pool and get the answer from cool waters!

I don't know what is going on with my brain but all night I had like a playoff basketball game even with commercials and weather reports. I really am quite normal but this is getting so out of control.

I just got the most absolute best news and I am on top of the world!!! I am getting my next dog. She is a 9 month old German Shepherd. I will be going to North Florida to get her next week.

Good day for me....less pain but still some drainage from the ears...Using drops 5 times a day....and ointment behind the ears for the Staples.....getting them out Dec. 2nd....feel sure I can sleep better after that.

Feeling challenged by my strict low sodium diet. It makes eating out difficult.

Today I found out Panera's Autumn Squash Soup has about 1100 mg sodium in a bowl. That was my lunch and over half my day's sodium allotment.

Now trying to think of creative dinner menus...

I don't know what is going on with my brain but all night I had like a playoff basketball game even with commercials and weather reports. I really am quite normal but this is getting so out of control.

:laugh2:...my bad!....I've been an opera singer...a rock 'n roll star too...

:laugh2:...my bad!....I've been an opera singer...a rock 'n roll star too...

RR.....do you get it like me? It seriously was like a radio in my ear ALL night, perfectly clear. Game, announcers, commercials and weather updates. This only happen when I sleep. During the day, it's all noise and occasional music. Also 90% comes from my non implanted ear. So trying to figure out if it's from my brain issues or just basic tinnitus?????

God I think their going to send me to the loony bin. :roll:

Feeling challenged by my strict low sodium diet. It makes eating out difficult.

Today I found out Panera's Autumn Squash Soup has about 1100 mg sodium in a bowl. That was my lunch and over half my day's sodium allotment.

Now trying to think of creative dinner menus...

I love Panera's, it's one of my favorites. I like the Asian Chicken salad I'm sure the dressing is loaded with sodium.

My doctor has been telling me for the last two years to cut down my sodium intake. Now with extremely low blood pressure she is telling me to eat more salt. What to do, what to do????:roll:

I love Panera's, it's one of my favorites. I like the Asian Chicken salad I'm sure the dressing is loaded with sodium.

My doctor has been telling me for the last two years to cut down my sodium intake. Now with extremely low blood pressure she is telling me to eat more salt. What to do, what to do????:roll:

:lol:
I wish someone would say that to me! I excel at eating salt, but congestive heart failure finally caught up to me.

RR.....do you get it like me? It seriously was like a radio in my ear ALL night, perfectly clear. Game, announcers, commercials and weather updates. This only happen when I sleep. During the day, it's all noise and occasional music. Also 90% comes from my non implanted ear. So trying to figure out if it's from my brain issues or just basic tinnitus?????

God I think their going to send me to the loony bin. :roll:

Probably just tinnitus...some commercials do stick in my brain and are repeated over and over when I'm trying to sleep...Mainly, its music and noises during the day....it's really annoying whenever I'm trying to shop or concentrate...I've had tinnitus a lot longer than you, Angel....and it takes awhile to get used to it. Not pleasant, tho'....Since the last surgery on the left ear (Oct. 31)...I've been experiencing a lot of "roaring" and "zinging"....

Believe I've found a "temporary" solution to all the opera music I experience when I'm trying so hard to go to sleep....just think of "Lullabye, and Good Night"...sing it over and over in my mind until I've passed out....Still, when I wake up and my hair is everywhere...:giggle:...as if a Tornado has passed thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back