How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy. This teacher insists that im cheating!!!

Oh you have to watch out for you cheater types. In the 300 - 400 milliseconds it takes to blink, they can pull a fast one on you! :D

No. My fiance doesnt have to know!!!( but seriously she was there staring all the time. Unless i cheatrd when she blinked)

That's a strange accusation! Did she at least explain what she observed?

She was asked. And she says its not possible i get 100% on her test. Thats all. Yeah....so she saw nothing.

She was asked. And she says its not possible i get 100% on her test. Thats all. Yeah....so she saw nothing.

Where did she learn to realize a statistical curve? :laugh2: It should be possible to ace any exam! :roll: You met your end of what was expected, don't worry about something she dreamed up over!

Yeah...i was like....no need to cheat to get 100%. She even made up another test just to prove her point and didn't even let me study for it. One of my other psychology teachers is making fun at her for trying to say i cheated.

When my daughter was in fifth grade she had two teachers that called us for a conference. We were shocked when they suggested that we were doing our daughters homework. Like really......you see her doing work in your class and you can't figure this out. Daughter=Bright. These Teachers=Not so bright

When my daughter was in fifth grade she had two teachers that called us for a conference. We were shocked when they suggested that we were doing our daughters homework. Like really......you see her doing work in your class and you can't figure this out. Daughter=Bright. These Teachers=Not so bright

That sucks and happens a lot. That happend on sixth grade too but well when they noticed my parets couldn't even speak english problem solved. But yeah hopefully that got solved with your kid.

That sucks and happens a lot. That happend on sixth grade too but well when they noticed my parets couldn't even speak english problem solved. But yeah hopefully that got solved with your kid.

Problem solved, graduated all the way through college with straight A's. Now in Dublin, Ireland getting her Masters in Environment Law and Science

Problem solved, graduated all the way through college with straight A's. Now in Dublin, Ireland getting her Masters in Environment Law and Science

That is awsome!!! Congratulations to her and also for you for been there for her!!

Worried ... my grandma died Oct 15th and I had a couple people say they didn't think my grandpa would last long .... now he's in the hospital with bad pnuemonia and when I went to see him he looked bad and said it even hurt him to talk ... :|

Worried ... my grandma died Oct 15th and I had a couple people say they didn't think my grandpa would last long .... now he's in the hospital with bad pnuemonia and when I went to see him he looked bad and said it even hurt him to talk ... :|

*hug* i hope your grandpa gets better. More hugs *hug*

I hope he gets well soon. :) :hug: I'll keep you and him in my thoughts. :hug:

I just remembered!! Im re-upset!!! So i have mention that there ia a deaf girl in one of my classes and my total failire at intetpreting. Today a nirse said a deaf lady came to hospital of it was ok if i went and talked to het. I said it was fine that i could try it turns out it was girl from class. And while the nurse didnt understand what she said. She callex me stupid. Im not happy with that. I know my signing is not awsome but still no reason to call me stupid. Either way i ended up signing for her cuz i knew sings for most of the medical stuff and it wasnt as fast paced as in school.

I just remembered!! Im re-upset!!! So i have mention that there ia a deaf girl in one of my classes and my total failire at intetpreting. Today a nirse said a deaf lady came to hospital of it was ok if i went and talked to het. I said it was fine that i could try it turns out it was girl from class. And while the nurse didnt understand what she said. She callex me stupid. Im not happy with that. I know my signing is not awsome but still no reason to call me stupid. Either way i ended up signing for her cuz i knew sings for most of the medical stuff and it wasnt as fast paced as in school.

They're on too much cocoa puffs! :crazy:

I think you handled it well, it really is hard, eventually manageable to handle their bad notions without looking into what's really wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back