How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Whenever ive gotten in fights its self defense. But i like breaking noses. Lol. And like four times to defend someone else. I dont go in streets and be like...yoy wanna fight!?!?!?!

Not behind me anyway..... :eek2: :laugh2: Anyone else though, I've got your back! Just not with Jess... I can't hit her, it would be against my rule... and she's sweet, so double rules. :)

Aggravated.... Annoyed.... Pi**ed off! Women suck man.... crazy! :crazy: :pissed:

Exactly why I could never be a lesbian ;)

well and the whole attraction thing, if I want to play with girl parts I got all them already ;) But the crazy chick thing is a pissah

hmmmm wonder if I can dig a meme

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6221-tumblr-m31092er9r1ru8bmpo1-500.jpg

a woman, okay a person, is allowed to be crazy, as long as they are equally hot :D

Exactly why I could never be a lesbian ;)

well and the whole attraction thing, if I want to play with girl parts I got all them already ;) But the crazy chick thing is a pissah

hmmmm wonder if I can dig a meme

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6221-tumblr-m31092er9r1ru8bmpo1-500.jpg

a woman, okay a person, is allowed to be crazy, as long as they are equally hot :D

Sometimes I wonder why I couldn't be straight.... Then I see women and am reminded why I like them so much! :laugh2:

Pfft, I've played with those for years... I don't want to play with mine anymore, I want new toys! :laugh2:

Sometimes I wonder why I couldn't be straight.... Then I see women and am reminded why I like them so much! :laugh2:

Pfft, I've played with those for years... I don't want to play with mine anymore, I want new toys! :laugh2:

My toys are getting old :/ Sex is like air, it doesn't seem that important til you aren't getting any. I like my toys more along the long and hard lines :D

To each their own As my Granny says ...whatever toots your fanny, blows your dress up. I have a weird Granny. But gimme a tall guy, a little scruffy, a little inked up :D hmmmm

Going to my eye candy thread now.......

My toys are getting old :/ Sex is like air, it doesn't seem that important til you aren't getting any. I like my toys more along the long and hard lines :D

To each their own As my Granny says ...whatever toots your fanny, blows your dress up. I have a weird Granny. But gimme a tall guy, a little scruffy, a little inked up :D hmmmm

Going to my eye candy thread now.......

:laugh2: I do like tattoos, but I tend to go for the blonde hair, beautiful eyes kinds. I have boat loads of tattoos... So if she has them or not is no biggie, though they are incredibly sexy! I like petite women. Short and slender, blond hair WHEW! :drool: *fans self* :laugh2:

:laugh2: I do like tattoos, but I tend to go for the blonde hair, beautiful eyes kinds. I have boat loads of tattoos... So if she has them or not is no biggie, though they are incredibly sexy! I like petite women. Short and slender, blond hair WHEW! :drool: *fans self* :laugh2:

You just described ambrosia to a T ...

Last night I finally got some sleep. None for the last 3-4 nights. Had a massive headache for the last 3 days and in spite of the sleep, it will not go away.

Tired and head-achy today but managed to get some things done....gonna stock up on hot cocoa and apple cider as it's supposed to turn cold this weekend.....Getting under the covers with my little doggie and watching TV and just nodding off....doesn't get any better than that....:giggle:

Tired and head-achy today but managed to get some things done....gonna stock up on hot cocoa and apple cider as it's supposed to turn cold this weekend.....Getting under the covers with my little doggie and watching TV and just nodding off....doesn't get any better than that....:giggle:

in florida, for hot cocoa and apple cider. whats the temp over there for this weekend. :lol:

in florida, for hot cocoa and apple cider. whats the temp over there for this weekend. :lol:

:lol:...anything below 50 is cold to me...should be in the latter 40's and very overcast with some rain...makes me think it's gonna snow...:giggle:

Hope this link works right as it is what we are supposed to get east of St. Louis:
62801 Weekend Weather Forecast - weather.com

We are currently having a gray and rainy day.

You are doing better that Des Moines by far. We will have highs in the low thirties and now are having freezing rain and under a winter weather advisory.

Watching the 5pm news on Channel 5 out of St. Louis (St. Louis is where we get our TV weather reports from) and they are now saying 37F high for Saturday, 15F for Saturday night, and high of 31F for Sunday in St. Louis. The rain we have been getting is supposed to move out before it freezes!

WOW Botti, that is really cold!!!!! We have upper 50's and really windy. All those leaves I picked up over the weekend are back:-(

Cuddle with the doggies and stay warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back