How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im feeling scared. Doctors thibk i have cancer again. If so ill need another surgery and chemo. I hope e next test say its nit cnacer

Oh no, that's scary. I hope the test proves negative of cancer..... praying that it goes well. :aw:

I really hope its not I want to be out by Chritmas and I cringe at the idea of chemo, it aint fun

I understand, I see it a lot. I just had a friend of mine that beat breast cancer actually. :) She was sick a lot. :( So I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

I really hope your friend is doing better. *hug* and hey i have beat it before so i can do it once more.

I miss my dad ... died 18 years ago today ... was looking through pics from when I was a kid and in one I was waking him up ... I wish I could still wake him up now like I did then :(

I miss my dad ... died 18 years ago today ... was looking through pics from when I was a kid and in one I was waking him up ... I wish I could still wake him up now like I did then :(

*hug* im sorry about your dad. *hug*

Hey Mew! One of those days? :shock:

I PM'd ya. :P Because you're special. :) Yes, one of those days where stuff just snowballs all day long... bigger and bigger and bigger.... :doh: That's okay, I'll get through it like I do everything else in life, DRINKING and having a blast! :D People think they can bring me down, but they can only bring you down if you let them! :D

:( :hug: So sorry, I know how it is to lose a close relative. :(

:laugh2: Us Romanian chicks are crazy girl, I got this! :laugh2: Plus, you need to worry about getting better and out of that place for Christmas!!!

Will you be my body guard please ma'am???

:laugh2: Us Romanian chicks are crazy girl, I got this! :laugh2: Plus, you need to worry about getting better and out of that place for Christmas!!!

Lol im mexican and crwzy enough. Ivr had my fair share of fights. Lol. Plus for a friend ill go beat up people to cheer them up.

Lol im mexican and crwzy enough. Ivr had my fair share of fights. Lol. Plus for a friend ill go beat up people to cheer them up.

:laugh2: Good to know! :laugh2: I try to defuse situations verbally before letting them get physical. I'm pretty good at defusing issues, though I don't like to admit it... and it's only when I want. Don't get me wrong, I can EXPLODE and be absolutely crazy when I'm mad enough or you just hit that one nerve right. :P Usually that involves loved ones ( Friends, family ect. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back