How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give your stomach chocolate. You wont be happy but your stomach will be.

Ugh no lol! When I eat things that are bad for me ( Sweets ect ) I always feel like poo for a day or so. My diet is so restrictive on carbs that when I do eat them it takes me out. :P Sure, on occasion I'll allow myself to have that piece of cake... ( rare but it happens ) Or something else like that.... ( usually cheesecake omg cheesecake ) but after I have a "cheat day" I always feel like poo for a day or so and stay away from doing it again for a good while.... :laugh2: not that tempting to me. :P

Ugh no lol! When I eat things that are bad for me ( Sweets ect ) I always feel like poo for a day or so. My diet is so restrictive on carbs that when I do eat them it takes me out. :P Sure, on occasion I'll allow myself to have that piece of cake... ( rare but it happens ) Or something else like that.... ( usually cheesecake omg cheesecake ) but after I have a "cheat day" I always feel like poo for a day or so and stay away from doing it again for a good while.... :laugh2: not that tempting to me. :P
I know how to make cheesecake. While I am not good at cooking...im good at baking. Don't ask me ot make suop cuz ill burn it but I can do any kidn fo pastries

Ever watch a movie based on a true story, no names or information changed that you can't stop crying? I can't stop crying, first cry I have had in a long time, first time in a long time I felt anything really, so its been building up for so long and I'm still crying as I write this.

Ever watch a movie based on a true story, no names or information changed that you can't stop crying? I can't stop crying, first cry I have had in a long time, first time in a long time I felt anything really, so its been building up for so long and I'm still crying as I write this.

What movie did you watch? Hmm..i think A Beautiful Mind doesnt have the names changed. That one made me cry. There is also another movie in which Robin Williams comes out Patch Adams? Nit sure if it is based on a true story. There is a lot more movies but i cant recall names.

What movie did you watch? Hmm..i think A Beautiful Mind doesnt have the names changed. That one made me cry. There is also another movie in which Robin Williams comes out Patch Adams? Nit sure if it is based on a true story. There is a lot more movies but i cant recall names.

A Girl Like Me The Gwen Araujo Story

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOX1msLUnOg]A Girl Like Me The Gwen Araujo Story - YouTube[/ame]

I found the most personal movie I have ever watched and that is it.

I didnt know there was this movie. The case is real? Name does sound familiat

I didnt know there was this movie. The case is real? Name does sound familiat

As far as I know, yes, this is a movie documenting the life and death of a young trans woman who was beaten and murdered by four homophobic men.

Yes, VERY sad movie! :(

I honestly haven't had a cry in a very long time, I guess I needed a heavy push to something so relatable to me. I feel much better now, I must have had a lot of repression because it just kept coming and I couldn't stop.

I realised she had family support and the conviction to just be open about it, where I don't have family support and I lack conviction because I know my family won't support, but rather disown.

I honestly haven't had a cry in a very long time, I guess I needed a heavy push to something so relatable to me. I feel much better now, I must have had a lot of repression because it just kept coming and I couldn't stop.

I realised she had family support and the conviction to just be open about it, where I don't have family support and I lack conviction because I know my family won't support, but rather disown.

*hug* i would give you a hug if i saw you in person. And just let it all out. Its alltight to cry. But also be proud of who you are and enjoy it.

*hug* i would give you a hug if i saw you in person. And just let it all out. Its alltight to cry. But also be proud of who you are and enjoy it.

Thanks, but you wouldn't want to touch me, I'm broke and can't afford laundry, so my clothes are a little dirty. That and I didn't have a tissue and couldn't stop or look away from the movie, so I used my sleeves. Hope I didn't gross you out. :(

Some people aren't criers, I'm not. I can't tell you the last time I cried.... It's impossible I think.... tears don't exist in Mewtilation's eyes. :D

However, I support you because I support everyone's ability to make their own decisions and be who they want to be! :D

One day, you'll get away from that, get your own place and be who you're meant to be, and who you feel you really are.... despite what you were born with. :)

Thanks, but you wouldn't want to touch me, I'm broke and can't afford laundry, so my clothes are a little dirty. That and I didn't have a tissue and couldn't stop or look away from the movie, so I used my sleeves. Hope I didn't gross you out. :(

I dont care. You need a hug you get a hug. No going back on it. Unless you dont wsnt the hug. Or if its talking, crying, or just compnay i wouod be there for you. Anything to make you feel better.

Wirelessly posted

Dreamer03 said:

I dont care. You need a hug you get a hug. No going back on it. Unless you dont wsnt the hug. Or if its talking, crying, or just compnay i wouod be there for you. Anything to make you feel better.

Awww your kindess is inspiring. :) So sweet. :)

I feel ugh....a teacher says i cheated on a test just cuz i got 100 in the "impossible 100% test" hw heck did i cheat if im in hospital eith teacher staring at me the whole time? Seriously....ugh....

Still feeling achy and somewhat "disoriented" but got lots to do today...and time waits for no Man or Lady!.....Gotta plan for Thanksgiving next week....

I feel ugh....a teacher says i cheated on a test just cuz i got 100 in the "impossible 100% test" hw heck did i cheat if im in hospital eith teacher staring at me the whole time? Seriously....ugh....

When I was in middle school, I wrote about Alexander the great and his battle over Tyre. I wrote about the seige engines used.. et cetera and the teacher 'corrected' seige engine with "seized engines" and then gave me an F. I went to the office to complain and nobody would listen to me, they eventually came back and said that I plagerised my essay and suspended me.

My father called up to find out why I was suspended and they honestly told him "We don't have to give you the reason for suspension" and then they hung up.

My father said since no reason was given from the school that I had to go anyway and then when I showed up for class, they added to my suspension for disobeying their orders to not come to school for that week.

My father made me go back to school every day that week and I had accumulated so many weeks of suspension and my father cursed on the phone because he was frustrated with the school not telling him anything and adding to my sentence, so the school got a warrant for his arrest for "Terroristic Threats", he never threatened anyone, he just cursed a lot and he hid from the police for almost a year until they eventually got him, he went to court and lost the case and his court appointed lawyer's defence was honestly no defence, he advised my father to plead guilty.

Anyway, just sharing a story from my childhood that your story reminded me of. I hope some good comes my my awful childhood and makes you feel better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back