How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppa Pig and a bio of Nelson Mandela?

Every kid should get at least one educational present.

Don't know what Private Eye is, but maybe it will suggest a career choice to him.

You would be my favorite grandparent with points for creativity!

thank you bot kind of you say that but.me grandson only 3

thank you bot kind of you say that but.me grandson only 3

Never too early to learn. When my girls where 3+ years old, they loved for us to read the encyclopedias to them. They would pick a letter and we would read whatever topic they felt was interesting. They also loved looking at maps and the AAA travle book.

chocolate ... plenty of chocolate my dear ... i just baked a devils food cake with milk chocolate icing your welcome to:D

:laugh2: That would kill my low carb diet.... I wish... Sounds amazing right now though! :laugh2:

chocolate ... plenty of chocolate my dear ... i just baked a devils food cake with milk chocolate icing your welcome to:D

I will take the offer!!! If you let me. I dont mind eating chocolate and getting fat. Lol

I will take the offer!!! If you let me. I dont mind eating chocolate and getting fat. Lol

bring it on .... grocery store had a sale on cake mixes so i got 4 of them and 4 cans of icing .... devils food with milk chocolate icing .... yellow with milk chocolate icing .... german chocolate with coconut pecan icing .... red velvet with cream cheese icing :D

its cheaper to make a cake ($3.00 total per cake on sale is why i stocked up) rather than buy something which is 2 or 3 times the price

Getting fat is one of my biggest fears.... I'm definitely not a twig... I've got a couple I'm working on losing... Not much, but being large.... Oh lord.... HUGE fear.... :ugh:

Yay!!!! And that is true. My mom sells cakes sometimes and i had to do the shopping. Back to your cakes....i want to have at least a taste of them all.

Getting fat is one of my biggest fears.... I'm definitely not a twig... I've got a couple I'm working on losing... Not much, but being large.... Oh lord.... HUGE fear.... :ugh:

I've been struggling to put on weight the past year and a half .... I went from 225 to 123 in a years time due to medical crap but have gotten back to 160 and trying to keep it from dropping again ...

I wish I had trouble putting on weight... :doh: Well, I don't really gain weight per se.... I just have a bi**h of a time losing it. In high school, I was around 300 pounds, I'm 5 foot 9. Now, I am roughly 150 at 5'9 which is "ideal" according to doctors, but I'd like to be around 135 and I'd be happy. Nothing showing ribs, but no extra. :P

I weight 145 and im 5'2 but i dont gain or lose weight no matter what i do.

Friggin tall genes... I wish I was shorter... :( If I was shorter I'd have to weigh less though.... :D

People stare at me when im yelling at others. I guess it looks funny when i yell at twll people and they have to look down at me.

People cower if I yell..... it's not a pretty sight.... All the tattoos and piercings... being 5'9... Yeah, pretty scary sight... :P :laugh2:

Feeling a little optimistic, but tired. Not a good night sleeping. Have a lot to do today.

I wish I had trouble putting on weight... :doh: Well, I don't really gain weight per se.... I just have a bi**h of a time losing it. In high school, I was around 300 pounds, I'm 5 foot 9. Now, I am roughly 150 at 5'9 which is "ideal" according to doctors, but I'd like to be around 135 and I'd be happy. Nothing showing ribs, but no extra. :P

you are NUTS! I rather be tall because tall is HOT!

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:

you are NUTS! I rather be tall because tall is HOT!

I like short petite women personally. :)

I'm pleased, I just got my replacement hearing aids today. I had some crappy Phonak ones, but returned them and went with purple Starkey X70's. I am getting a strange static sound, almost like the sound of rain and the audi couldn't figure out why, but the static is really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back