How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
still recovering from the year's study...havent got quite all my energy back..wish it'd hurry up

I want chocolate! Rawr rawr rawr! :twisted: I never want sweets.... I feel so gross when I eat them.... :doh:

Feeling about normal for me. Nothing to write home about, nothing worth complaining about, just my normal.

Feeling about normal for me. Nothing to write home about, nothing worth complaining about, just my normal.
That's good if there is nothing to complain about. :)

Legs feel like heavy lead and I have to clean up this house. Too much ice skating fun last night. :)

The Sandman came to visit me last night....got a good night's sleep so feeling better....but my Doggie is depressed.....she's still looking for the newborn kittens on the porch....seems she feels it was "her job" to watch over them and to protect them, as she and the Mamma Cat were friends....So later today, I'll take her over to the neighbor that took in the Mamma and her babies and give them a visit.

I feel adventurous.... Maybe.... :hmm: Maybe, just maybe I'll go out tonight.... Maaaaaaaaybeeeeeee...... :hmm:

I'm feeling good, but poor hubby is really sick. He took two days off work, worked two days but now totally in bed. Feel really bad for him. My goddaughter has her first ear infection and cold, so no visits this weekend. Just me and my dog Marley I guess.

I feel really happy. My boyfriend, well now fiancee, did propose to me today. ^_^

Did you tell him your friend spoiled it? I would.... That way he knows not to tell this friend any secrets.... like presents and what not....

Psst... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :P :laugh2:

Well, I am a pervert... if you are also a pervert.... probably.... :laugh2:

If it's not perverted, it has to involve drinking.... and if it doesn't involve either of those, I'm at a loss my dear. :laugh2: Though she doesn't live anywhere near us... :giggle:

Well, I am a pervert... if you are also a pervert.... probably.... :laugh2:

If it's not perverted, it has to involve drinking.... and if it doesn't involve either of those, I'm at a loss my dear. :laugh2: Though she doesn't live anywhere near us... :giggle:

Booooo! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back