How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew I'd hit the nail on the head with one of those options. She lives two states away from California.... wait.... wait.... ROADTRIP!!!! :laugh2: Come to us Dream... come to us.... In Flooooooooooooooooorida.....

I knew I'd hit the nail on the head with one of those options. She lives two states away from California.... wait.... wait.... ROADTRIP!!!! :laugh2: Come to us Dream... come to us.... In Flooooooooooooooooorida.....

Let's call it... The Hangover IV! :P

You know.... the conversations we spike... I'm sure we'd make the Hangover look like a child's movie.... :laugh2: Enough liquor in me..... Puhleeeeze.... The things that will go down.... :laugh2:

Woot! Now you know what I've been thinking! :P

Uhu....interesting Bachelorette's party. Oo im 20 and i dont drink x_x. Cuz not even like q xup of alcohil and im drunk. Still curiois. Whats the plan? Now tempted to go to Florida..hmm..

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Let's call it... The Hangover IV! :P
I

That's how Iam feeling right now after a night of hours in the hot tub with several bottles of beer. *groan*

Now your post got me thinking about the movie 'Hot Tub Time Machine" if you haven't watched it yet. It is hilarious!

Wirelessly posted

Dreamer03 said:
Uhu....interesting Bachelorette's party. Oo im 20 and i dont drink x_x. Cuz not even like q xup of alcohil and im drunk. Still curiois. Whats the plan? Now tempted to go to Florida..hmm..

Oh with Jess and me? Pffffffffft, a blast I tell you, a blast! Of course, we'll probably be entertainment being plastered ourselves so that alone is worth its weight in travel. :laugh2: Areyou kidding!? Imagine the possibilities! *club music playing* :dance:

Wirelessly posted

Dreamer03 said:
Lol. Sounds like fun!!!!!

Would be! Also, we could get you plastered for like ten bucks, sounds like my kind of evening! Wish I could get plastered on ten bucks... *sigh*

Miffed. One of the retro stations is showing Rin Tin Tin, a television show from the fifties that I have never seen.

No captions! :mad2:

Miffed. One of the retro stations is showing Rin Tin Tin, a television show from the fifties that I have never seen.

No captions! :mad2:

Do they normally provide captions for something that originally came out in the fifties?

Do they normally provide captions for something that originally came out in the fifties?

Yes. That's something I have been having quite a bit of fun with of late. Most of them are captioned now.

There are two retro stations here, and the one showing Rin Tin Tin is less reliable about the captioning.

i sent grandson birthday prezzi.IT was opened at his party twenty kids all their families and the other grandparents:( i sent him peppa pig book pair of p.j. and ten quid or so i thought.Well everyone comment on peppa pig clapped then the other book the life of nelson mendela and subcritoin to Private eye',i understand a pregnant few mins pause and othe grandparents thought i missing few brain cells..they already knew i sent it after i talked to them.so today i feel big fool..had afternoon skype them all that was nice....i dont think i can face those other stuck up grandparents at christmas

Wirelessly posted

Would be! Also, we could get you plastered for like ten bucks, sounds like my kind of evening! Wish I could get plastered on ten bucks... *sigh*
Plastered? Like they make be stuck to a wall? Maybe I have it wrong...

THA PREZZI meant for someone else

Peppa Pig and a bio of Nelson Mandela?

Every kid should get at least one educational present.

Don't know what Private Eye is, but maybe it will suggest a career choice to him.

You would be my favorite grandparent with points for creativity!

Hubby is still sick. There was a foot deep mound of leaves on our front yard. So I used the lawnmower and sucked them up. Feeling the pain already. I haven't done that in a very long time. He always helps me so time to return the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back