Hmph, Dating a Transexual? (Warning: You may find a strange truth about me)

No.

It isn't because I want kids or anything like that...

I said NO, because honestly... I think they belong to the mental institute.

I just don't believe that they were born with a wrong genitals....
They are messing with nature... and it isn't right....

They should accept for who they are...

And if they think about fooling me....
I'll find out anyway... I'll look in the bathroom and see any hormone medication they are taking everyday.
I'll look at their birth certificate or look in hospital file. Or old newspaper.

And they better show me some sperm cumming out their penis too... and real balls...

As for messing with nature, anyone who takes fertility pills is messing with nature. Anyone who takes birth control is messing with nature. Anyone who gets a CI is messing with nature. Anyone who wears modern day clothing, shaves, eats processed foods, uses a toilet, or even accepts medical care in an emergency situation is messing with nature.

Transsexuals that go through with a sex change are accepting who they are. They are accepting that they are psychologically one gender and physiologically another and in order to achieve harmony, the physiological gender has to be made to match the psychological one.

I'm not out to "fool" people, and I think I speak for many transfolk when I say this. Lots of times it's just a matter of not knowing who I can tell and who I can't. Lots of times I don't say it right away because I don't know how people will react and we only want to take that risk if it's someone important to me.

While I personally think you're an idiot not worth replying to, I'm going to say this for the sake of it being an all to wide-held view.

Every surgery you get is messing with nature. Every time you pop some naproxen for a backache, you're messing with nature. If you go on antibiotics, you're messing with nature. For the 90,000+ people in the us on the UNOS list (united network for organ sharing), they're waiting for something as unnatural as it gets- switching organs with a dead person.

Did it ever cross your insanely small little mind that maybe that's exactly what they're doing, accepting themseleves after a usually long struggle with coming out to themselves and others? By what right do you judge them for that?

You know that whole "walk a mile in my shoes" thing? If you can't do it, don't judge.

:gpost::gpost::gpost::gpost:

Everybody dislike who they are. I don't want to be a female... because of mentrual cycle... I accept whatever God gave me. I used to be a tomboy.

I'm sorry to say, but it's really not the same. Most women don't like their periods, but many FTM transsexuals become extremely depressed to the point of suicidal ideation over it.
I played dolls when I was a child too... I would have love to play football and baseball... but I can't play sports outside because my eyes are too sensitive to the sun.
Nor can I cause I'm blind. There's more to gender than playing ball sports, though.
we suppose reproduce. Imagine if white Americans stop reproducing... then USA will be taken over by Non White Americans.
:eek::eek::eek2::eek2: How racist.
I met one. And it is silly.
Oh wow, one! So now you know the whole entire community and you know why every single trans person decides to transition. Just like if you meet one Deaf person you know the whole Deaf community and exactly what every Deaf person hears and feels. :roll:

]Well they shouldn't fool anybody and try to date. Just like that teenager tranny got killed by 2 men who found out she was a he.
They can do sexual reassignment surgery, but don't fool anyone to date you.
I'm married to a woman and she knows that I'm FTM. I told her the second I knew she was open to it.
If I am not comfortable with being with a FtoM,,, then he needs to respect me and he needs to find somebody else who is open minded. And
if he can't find anybody to date with...
Then that is his problem....
That's fine if you're not interested in dating trans people. No one's forcing you to date trans people. The part I object to is your claiming in other posts that our issue isn't real or that it's not as bad as another medical condition. Transsexuality is very real to transsexual people and there's no point on comparing it to other medical conditions. It's apples and oranges.

And as for your question.. It depends how that man view his panther as transsexual woman. If he look at the transsexual woman's soul, then he's straight. If he look at that transsexual woman's physical instead of soul, then he's gay because of modifying the male's body into female to safisty his desires.

And lots of couples that include transgender people just choose not to define the relationship as gay/straight. My wife and I just prefer to think of ourselves as her and me rather than "a lesbian relationship" or "a straight relationship." She sees me for the gender I feel and I see her for the gender she feels (she feels a bit androgynous herself but uses the female pronoun because she feels more female than male.)

Aleser may not want to have to constantly rehome baby birds. Besides most animal shelters are full because people have male and female animals together. I only keep female rats. I do have neutered bucks accassionally though.

My wife and I have two rats, one male and one female. They've never had sex. It's entirely possible that one or both of them are gay or asexual.

Just wanted to mention that to show that things like homosexuality do indeed occur in nature. :)

Well umm I would probably *RUNS*, I just can't imagin' imagin' datin' a transexual, tryin' not to ummm ya know like :barf:

I've met one of the transexual and it too weird, how the person acts and talks and thinks, doesn't make accountable senses to me...

Whistlin' does anyone know where I can cross the other side of the road I can run to ? LOL Oops!!!

Sorry to hear trans folk freak you out so much. Maybe because trans people force you to question your sexuality? :hmm:

My wife and I have two rats, one male and one female. They've never had sex. It's entirely possible that one or both of them are gay or asexual.

Just wanted to mention that to show that things like homosexuality do indeed occur in nature. :)

or... maybe they don't find each other attractive because one is a tranny :lol:

This may come as a shock to many folks but this has been spun off from another thread somewhere where people discussed about whether they approve the transsexuals or not....

I have given this a lot of thoughts. I wonder if you have a chance to date a trannsexual, given that they have a completed sex change operation- would you go out with them because techinally they are the opposite sex...even though they were the same sex before?

I had thought about this for a LONG time because this is something interesting (okay- a secret unveiled- My imagination of mine loves to have one of those strange/unordinary relationship... Exotic and so on...) and I have concluded that I would not mind dating a transexual that used to be a woman. (Transexual lesbian..... er, is that the right word?)
Now, another personal information unveiled- I can't be a lesbian with a normal woman. Don't misunderstand this statement- I have nothing against the lesbians/gays, in fact, I love them because they are the coolest folks but personally I cannot handle bing a lesbian. Because that would mean that I have to deal somebody of the same sex who have breasts... and a bush... that would probably create some insecurity for me because I know I am one big ("voluptuous" as people said) girl and i never have met a girl that has a same size with me regarding with the figure and so on... so if I turn a lesbian, I will have to deal with those girls who have flat chest compared to me, and so on... what is fun in that? I don't like to be the big person in a relationship. :squint:
But---
If this lady has a sex change operation where she ends up having a penis and a flat chest (anything less A) and at least of course taller than me (a standard going the same for the males), then I will date her. :lol:

So what about you guys/girls? Would you date a complete transexual?
(This was also inspired from watching "A Solider's Girl", a very sad story based on a true person and events)

I don't have a single problem with this. Date whoever you want. As long as you are happy in the relationship, that is all that matters. Go ahead!

This is an old thread from 2003. Long before my time even!

I know my fellow males

There are a whole bunch of them who will do anything- they just don't tell their buddies. And that is a good thing cause we don't want to know.

I'd go it, in fact, I'd loooove to date Isis from America's Next Top Model cycle 11 :P lol I don't know, she's cute XD

Back