Hmph, Dating a Transexual? (Warning: You may find a strange truth about me)

No.

It isn't because I want kids or anything like that...

I said NO, because honestly... I think they belong to the mental institute.

I just don't believe that they were born with a wrong genitals....
They are messing with nature... and it isn't right....

They should accept for who they are...

And if they think about fooling me.... I'll find out anyway... I'll look in the bathroom and see any hormone medication they are taking everyday.
I'll look at their birth certificate or look in hospital file. Or old newspaper.

And they better show me some sperm cumming out their penis too... and real balls...

and men, if you are unsure that you're dating a fake woman...
then ask her about her past and look for old photos of her childhood and all...
And ask what school she goes to, like Elementary School... so
you can ask for school record.

Cause I heard mtof people trick men.

No.

It isn't because I want kids or anything like that...

I said NO, because honestly... I think they belong to the mental institute.

And if they think about fooling me.... I'll find out anyway... I'll look in the bathroom and see any hormone medication they are taking everyday.
I'll look at their birth certificate or look in hospital file. Or old newspaper.

And they better show me some sperm cumming out their penis too... and real balls...

*remove you from my ignore list* *sigh*, Transsexual are doing this because of the physology, not the physical. To transsexuals, the body is just a thing. I can still see my own femme side inside me, and mascline side inside me at the same time. It's normal that many people have that. Some of men have too much of femme side inside them so they decide to change as woman to fix their own interests. I don't like when people are hiding their opposite sex inside them, I want to know who they are. I don't want to see their sad face and hiding who they are, it just don't work that way. They show who they are, they will be happy. As for who they are, are at the brain, not the physical.

I have been showing alot of femme side on me like I am good at the spelling, I play with dolls when I was child, I can't stand football, baseball, etc. I am very soft hearted, I like the pink color, and are purple freak, many things. Also I show my own masculine side too, I am good at the math, I love video games so much, I am crazy over the technology, I like to debate, I am very into the architects, many more.

And about the cumming you mentioned to, when a man take the hormones pills, the penis don't go ercet or make the sperm again. That goes for women too, when a woman take the hormones pills (testrone pills), they don't develop any eggs anymore. Do the online research.

I am not sure if you know any transsexual people, but I know some of them, and they are more happier than their own past gender which makes me happier too.

I don't know if you are going to bash me again, but that is the best I can explain, very kindly...

Thank you for loving my avator. I like beagle breed very much. I would like to know you more. Can we meet for MSN chat?

Well I am sorry I don't have MSN... But nice to meet you :) You can always pm to me ;)

While I personally think you're an idiot not worth replying to, I'm going to say this for the sake of it being an all to wide-held view.

Every surgery you get is messing with nature. Every time you pop some naproxen for a backache, you're messing with nature. If you go on antibiotics, you're messing with nature. For the 90,000+ people in the us on the UNOS list (united network for organ sharing), they're waiting for something as unnatural as it gets- switching organs with a dead person.

Did it ever cross your insanely small little mind that maybe that's exactly what they're doing, accepting themseleves after a usually long struggle with coming out to themselves and others? By what right do you judge them for that?

You know that whole "walk a mile in my shoes" thing? If you can't do it, don't judge.

Transsexual are doing this because of the physology, not the physical. To transsexuals, the body is just a thing. I can still see my own femme side inside me, and mascline side inside me at the same time. It's normal that many people have that. Some of men have too much of femme side inside them so they decide to change as woman to fix their own interests. I don't like when people are hiding their opposite sex inside them, I want to know who they are. I don't want to see their sad face and hiding who they are, it just don't work that way. They show who they are, they will be happy. As for who they are, are at the brain, not the physical.

Everybody dislike who they are. I don't want to be a female... because of mentrual cycle... I accept whatever God gave me. I used to be a tomboy.

I have been showing alot of femme side on me like I am good at the spelling, I play with dolls when I was child, I can't stand football, baseball, etc. I am very soft hearted, I like the pink color, and are purple freak, many things. Also I show my own masculine side too, I am good at the math, I love video games so much, I am crazy over the technology, I like to debate, I am very into the architects, many more.

I played dolls when I was a child too... I would have love to play football and baseball... but I can't play sports outside because my eyes are too sensitive to the sun.

And about the cumming you mentioned to, when a man take the hormones pills, the penis don't go ercet or make the sperm again. That goes for women too, when a woman take the hormones pills (testrone pills), they don't develop any eggs anymore. Do the online research.

we suppose reproduce. Imagine if white Americans stop reproducing... then USA will be taken over by Non White Americans.

I am not sure if you know any transsexual people, but I know some of them, and they are more happier than their own past gender which makes me happier too.

I met one. And it is silly.

While I personally think you're an idiot not worth replying to, I'm going to say this for the sake of it being an all to wide-held view.

YAWN!!!!

Every surgery you get is messing with nature. Every time you pop some naproxen for a backache, you're messing with nature. If you go on antibiotics, you're messing with nature. For the 90,000+ people in the us on the UNOS list (united network for organ sharing), they're waiting for something as unnatural as it gets- switching organs with a dead person.

Backache, God gave us plants to make medicine... and I don't think Jesus, the miracle herb man, wants us to suffer. God bless us with Scientists and
Doctors to invent antibiotics. Organ sharing is okay.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, a normal person who is very healthy
and can reproduce, who decide to SELF-MULITILATION, cut off their private part.... and take HORMONE all of their LIFE... and for WHAT???
To seek attention? To say, "I'm a woman!!!" And try on dresses and makeup and high heel shoes.....? What is so great about these things? If you look around... Most women love to wear jeans, pant, tennis shoes... some of them don't wear makeup, only to cover up their ugly face as they get older. Imagine Oprah without makeup, eww. Even male Actors wear makeup, George Bush wore makeup before he show his face on tv. I hate high heel shoes, I NEVER WEAR THEM, cause I HATE THEM.... I love tennis shoes. Last time I wore a dress,,, it was hmmmmmm during my Granddad's funeral and I was hmmmmm 20 something. And now I am 36, I haven't wore a dress since then.
I hate MAKEUP... it is too MESSY... yeah it makes you look great... but it causes BLACKHEADS, pimples, and BUMPS... I tried so hard to wash these stupid makeup off my face.... and I hate LIPSTICKS, cause it gets on my teeth.
And I HATE DOING MY HAIR, I went to a barber shop last year and the barber trimmed my hair.... I like that... it is better than getting PERMS that burn my scalp. Do you think I enjoy being a FEMALE, NO!!! Do you think I would love to have a HUGE BABY coming out of my VAGINA!!!! NO!!! I know it is a wonderful experience.... my cousin and my sister had their babies, and they said HELL NO, they want anymore CHILDREN, cause of labor pain and problem. My AUNT almost DIED and her baby was BORN DEAD....
It is a scary thing....

And I don't know what is wrong with being a MAN, if you don't want
to be macho, then you don't have to be.... you don't have to sleep with women. You don't have to shave, you can get hair removal. You don't have to wear those ugly suit. Just be yourself and put on casual clothes. Lay back and enjoy life. And what is wrong with a penis? It is better than sitting down and pee and wipe yourself with toliet paper and have urine on your hands.
I would rather have a penis, I can just stand up and pee in the toliet bowl, no problem.

Did it ever cross your insanely small little mind that maybe that's exactly what they're doing, accepting themseleves after a usually long struggle with coming out to themselves and others? By what right do you judge them for that?

You don't see animals struggle with their genders, do you? I don't see my male dogs bite off their genitals so they can become females, do you? No.

You know that whole "walk a mile in my shoes" thing? If you can't do it, don't judge.

so if 2 people came to you..... Person A, got tumors on his face and causing severe problem to his nerves and Person B, just want a sex change.
It costs Person A, $25,000 to have a successful surgery, have all tumors removed from his face. And it costs Person B, $25,000 to have sex change.
And you only have $25,000, and they asked you for the $25,000... who will you give the money to??? Who has more severe health problem?

Everybody dislike who they are. I don't want to be a female... because of mentrual cycle... I accept whatever God gave me. I used to be a tomboy.

That is up to you, that doesn't mean to stop other people from do the sexual reassigment surgery.

I played dolls when I was a child too... I would have love to play football and baseball... but I can't play sports outside because my eyes are too sensitive to the sun.

You are showing your masculine side there!

we suppose reproduce. Imagine if white Americans stop reproducing... then USA will be taken over by Non White Americans.

Not only USA that have the transsexuals, Europe have the higher percent of transsexuals than any of countries, and Thailand is one of the famous that do the sexual reassigment surgery, also there is numberous of transsexuals in China, and India have the special "third sexual person" which are called Hijra. Most of the transsexual people are already married and have children.

I met one. And it is silly.

Really? Was it silly? :chuckle:

That is up to you, that doesn't mean to stop other people from do the sexual reassigment surgery.

Well they shouldn't fool anybody and try to date. Just like that teenager tranny got killed by 2 men who found out she was a he.
They can do sexual reassignment surgery, but don't fool anyone to date you.

If a FtoM wants to date me, he needs to be honest with me... I might go ahead and date that person and get to know him....
And I don't want to live in a lie if he decides to lie and not be honest with me.
It is the same as a person sending you wrong picture on the internet and lie to you.... and then when you go meet him in person... he isn't the person you thought he would be, don't look like the person on the picture.. and Liars are wrong...

If I am not comfortable with being with a FtoM,,, then he needs to respect me and he needs to find somebody else who is open minded. And
if he can't find anybody to date with...
Then that is his problem....

You are showing your masculine side there!

There is nothing wrong with that. I can be masculine and be a female at the same time and date men. It would be nice for men to take me out on a date to FOOTBALL GAMES.... It would be cool for a man to give me a football for my birthday, he doesn't have to buy me a rose. It would be more romantic to play football with him outside when it isn't too sunny...

Not only USA that have the transsexuals, Europe have the higher percent of transsexuals than any of countries, and Thailand is one of the famous that do the sexual reassigment surgery, also there is numberous of transsexuals in China, and India have the special "third sexual person" which are called Hijra. Most of the transsexual people are already married and have children.

I know. If you learn Astrology, then you will understand why that happen...
Sometimes it could be in the 6th house of health and 3rd house of mind

But anyway.... if a man feels he got too much feminine side, why can't he take the testerone hormone pills, instead of estrogen and pay thousands of dollars for sex change?

And if a female feels she got too much masculine side, why can't she take estrogen hormone pills, instead of testerone and pay thousands of dollars for sex change?

BTW... Puyo and Alesa, if you want me to give you an astrology reading... I can check your chart and help you figure out why you are that way.
Reason why i am this way... because I got Mercury Rx
and yes I am WEIRD and talk stupid.
And plus I am not open minded because I have a lot
of FIXED SIGN... which cause me to be STUBBORN.
And also Conservative signs... I got Saturn in Taurus,,, close mind, Sun in Capricorn, close mind, Mercury in Capricorn, close mind, Mercury rules thinking.... Capricorn rules conservative... SO I am thinking in a conservative way.

Cool huh?

Well they shouldn't fool anybody and try to date. Just like that teenager tranny got killed by 2 men who found out she was a he.
They can do sexual reassignment surgery, but don't fool anyone to date you.

If a FtoM wants to date me, he needs to be honest with me... I might go ahead and date that person and get to know him....
And I don't want to live in a lie if he decides to lie and not be honest with me.
It is the same as a person sending you wrong picture on the internet and lie to you.... and then when you go meet him in person... he isn't the person you thought he would be, don't look like the person on the picture.. and Liars are wrong...

If I am not comfortable with being with a FtoM,,, then he needs to respect me and he needs to find somebody else who is open minded. And
if he can't find anybody to date with...
Then that is his problem....

Yeah I agree, it's wrong to lie. Boys Don't Cry movie is the example, but it is still very wrong to kill. If I am MtoF I would never lie to anyone that I was a man before, and would be very openly that I am a transsexual.

There is nothing wrong with that. I can be masculine and be a female at the same time and date men. It would be nice for men to take me out on a date to FOOTBALL GAMES.... It would be cool for a man to give me a football for my birthday, he doesn't have to buy me a rose. It would be more romantic to play football with him outside when it isn't too sunny...

Correctly, there is nothing wrong about a gender doing its opposite.

I know. If you learn Astrology, then you will understand why that happen...
Sometimes it could be in the 6th house of health and 3rd house of mind

But anyway.... if a man feels he got too much feminine side, why can't he take the testerone hormone pills, instead of estrogen and pay thousands of dollars for sex change?

And if a female feels she got too much masculine side, why can't she take estrogen hormone pills, instead of testerone and pay thousands of dollars for sex change?

Well, it depends on what they want. Money is nothing, the important is their own heart. I really want to remove my adam's apple, it's too big and it cost me $2500. I know it is very pricy, but I will be very happy with my neck. I can't stand touching my neck with my adam's apple, and always feel ashamed when people told me that I have too big adam's apple. (I didn't remove my adam's apple yet, but are forwarding to remove it) That goes the same for transsexuals, if a man don't want his body to be masculine, then he could be happy with softer skins, less hairs, less muscles just like the femmes.

BTW... Puyo and Alesa, if you want me to give you an astrology reading... I can check your chart and help you figure out why you are that way.
Reason why i am this way... because I got Mercury Rx
and yes I am WEIRD and talk stupid.
And plus I am not open minded because I have a lot
of FIXED SIGN... which cause me to be STUBBORN.
And also Conservative signs... I got Saturn in Taurus,,, close mind, Sun in Capricorn, close mind, Mercury in Capricorn, close mind, Mercury rules thinking.... Capricorn rules conservative... SO I am thinking in a conservative way.

Cool huh?

Sure, I am interested! I already know that my bday is June 8 at Saturn, as Gemini.

so if 2 people came to you..... Person A, got tumors on his face and causing severe problem to his nerves and Person B, just want a sex change.
It costs Person A, $25,000 to have a successful surgery, have all tumors removed from his face. And it costs Person B, $25,000 to have sex change.
And you only have $25,000, and they asked you for the $25,000... who will you give the money to??? Who has more severe health problem?

Neither. It's my money, they can't have it.

You are just tempting me to say some very unislamic swearwords.

Estrogen will not make a FtM a woman. He HAS estrogen.

Testosterone will not male a MtF a man again. It might make him violent, agressive, and a risk to others. But it will not change the psychological nature of being trans.

--

Also, if you don't think animals in nature are ever diviant, you haven't met my gay birds. They get it on.

You are just tempting me to say some very unislamic swearwords.

Estrogen will not make a FtM a woman. He HAS estrogen.

Testosterone will not male a MtF a man again. It might make him violent, agressive, and a risk to others. But it will not change the psychological nature of being trans.

--

Also, if you don't think animals in nature are ever diviant, you haven't met my gay birds. They get it on.

Correctly, the hormones does not make a person completely change, those are not magical pills.

And yes gay animals do exist, I was used to have two male guinea pigs and they sometimes fucking together and always sleep together.

Hmm... this brings up an interesting concept:

A straight man is a man who likes women. A straight woman is a woman who likes men. Therefore, Straight men date straight women.

A gay man is a man who likes other men. A lesbian woman is a woman who likes women. Therefore, gay men date other gay men and lesbian women date other lesbian women.

Now, here's the new question...

A man dates a transgendered man who thinks he's a woman. Does it make this man gay? Physically, he's dating a man. Mentally, he's dating a woman. However, how does society view it?

--

That is animal cruelty....

It is just like putting 2 males in jail for years... and they get it on...
just like prison...

Should have one female bird and one male bird....

Hmm... this brings up an interesting concept:

A straight man is a man who likes women. A straight woman is a woman who likes men. Therefore, Straight men date straight women.

A gay man is a man who likes other men. A lesbian woman is a woman who likes women. Therefore, gay men date other gay men and lesbian women date other lesbian women.

That is why I don't call gay men as "fag". The word "gay" doesn't mean that in first place. That goes for women too, lesbian doesn't mean they are dyke in the first place.

Now, here's the new question...

A man dates a transgendered man who thinks he's a woman. Does it make this man gay? Physically, he's dating a man. Mentally, he's dating a woman. However, how does society view it?

And as for your question.. It depends how that man view his panther as transsexual woman. If he look at the transsexual woman's soul, then he's straight. If he look at that transsexual woman's physical instead of soul, then he's gay because of modifying the male's body into female to safisty his desires.

I know some two transsexual women do the sexual reassignment surgery so that they can have good sex together, they don't like to sex in the gay way but prefer the lesbian way. Oddly ne?

If I am transsexual woman, I would consider myself as straight because I have the vagina and want man as my panther.

Also I believe when people tell that other man who are dating a transsexual woman as "gay" are quite of bashing and seems are more offensive to the transsexual woman compare to the man who are dating with transsexual woman.

That's all I can answer to your question. ;)

That is animal cruelty....

It is just like putting 2 males in jail for years... and they get it on...
just like prison...

Should have one female bird and one male bird....

.. we don't just have two birds. We have females, they just happen to not like them.

Also, we don't cage them when we're home. We leave the front of their houses open so they get around and socialize and all. :giggle:

You used "man" and "he's", which sort of sets the negetive light on the rest of the post.

If a person is MtF, even if they are just starting to transition(I don't JUST mean surgically, I mean wearing female clothes, doing a year real life, ect), the man dating them would be in a hetrosexual relationship, imho.

.. we don't just have two birds. We have females, they just happen to not like them.

Also, we don't cage them when we're home. We leave the front of their houses open so they get around and socialize and all. :giggle:

well get a male bird... so these female birds can fight over him, hee hee.:giggle:

Back