Hmph, Dating a Transexual? (Warning: You may find a strange truth about me)

I wouldn't, date a transsexual.

I'm straight and like wild sex. I don't need to be a lesbian, transsexual etc, or even date them to have exotic relations.

As for a Herma, I don't know. I'd have to be in the situation.

VamPyroX said:
Seriously, this isn't something I'd like to get into. Eek! :eek:

is that because of a personal bad experience in this area??

i doubt. I feel sorry for any transexual being
confused about which bathroom should he/she
go in womens bathroom or mens bathroom..... ?
any kind of confusion is no fun.

bbnt said:
please give us some examples of wild sex

I am not going to go into great detail, there seems to be a lot of minors in this forum. Here is a list of mild ideas I've experimented with, don't knock it until you try it :thumb:

-Nude Twister.... (you could include baby oil, chocolate syrup etc)

-Let your other senses take over.Take out two blindfolds and put them on each other. Massage each other's hands, toes, thighs, lips, shoulder, arm, and elbow etc.

-Make your own ‘dirty’ movie together. Then watch it & erase it.

-Role Playing Games; Master & Maid, Doctor & Patient, Teacher & Student, Electrician & Loney Housewife.

-Striptease, Lapdancing etc

-Playing with temperature heightens your sensations. Run an ice-cube over each other's hot skin. To heat things up, take a cup of hot fruity tea to bed with you, sip it and then wrap your mouth around your lover's most sensitive parts.

-Read your partner erotic fantasies. There are lots of books or magazines that have stories in them. Or you can even share your own fantasies.

-Scatter rosebuds over your bodies and the bed before you make love. The petals will become crushed between your sweaty bodies, scenting your sex.

There are so many things partners can do to spice up their "love" life. I've tried a lot of different things, and found that it really helped my husband and I connect.
If you guys would like me to post more tips let me know, perhaps we could start a thread in the Penisarium.

Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
What about you Liza?...U haven't said if you would or wouldn't.....

For myself here....There nothing wrong with just going out as friends....

I am married. :nana: If I wasn't, I would go out with a transexual person. Who knows?

Dont know if i would or not.....never had the chance anyways.
I know a lady who is neither a male or female..born without male or female genitials...i think the name is hermaphrodite, not sure..cant think of the word..anyways, can you imagine a life like that? never have sex? When she was born, her parents had to choose whether to make her a male or a female so they chose to make her a female..she is small boned, has big hands, acts like a male..those people are rarity in this world i think..have you ever met anybody like that?

Ginette said:
I am not going to go into great detail, there seems to be a lot of minors in this forum. Here is a list of mild ideas I've experimented with, don't knock it until you try it :thumb:

-Let your other senses take over.Take out two blindfolds and put them on each other. Massage each other's hands, toes, thighs, lips, shoulder, arm, and elbow etc.

-Role Playing Games; Master & Maid, Doctor & Patient, Teacher & Student, Electrician & Loney Housewife.

-Playing with temperature heightens your sensations. Run an ice-cube over each other's hot skin. To heat things up, take a cup of hot fruity tea to bed with you, sip it and then wrap your mouth around your lover's most sensitive parts.

-Read your partner erotic fantasies. There are lots of books or magazines that have stories in them. Or you can even share your own fantasies.

-Scatter rosebuds over your bodies and the bed before you make love. The petals will become crushed between your sweaty bodies, scenting your sex.

There are so many things partners can do to spice up their "love" life. I've tried a lot of different things, and found that it really helped my husband and I connect.
If you guys would like me to post more tips let me know, perhaps we could start a thread in the Penisarium.

NICE examples!!! hehe :D

Ginette said:

*Gasp* *taking Notes*

Ginette said:

WHOA... you have excellent examples of sexual activities. SMILES :whip: :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
What about you Liza?...U haven't said if you would or wouldn't.....

For myself here....There nothing wrong with just going out as friends....

How could I help not wanting to marry a fine awesome sweet deaf girl like you? Every mans dream??? May life always be good to you! "wink"

Fly Free said:
:lol: Cheri -- enjoy with ur man whoever that is (perhaps Vampy qq :lol: )

We may put a cam web on their computer. We can watch them. :naughty:

Like "America Pie" movie. :lol:

This may come as a shock to many folks but this has been spun off from another thread somewhere where people discussed about whether they approve the transsexuals or not....

I have given this a lot of thoughts. I wonder if you have a chance to date a trannsexual, given that they have a completed sex change operation- would you go out with them because techinally they are the opposite sex...even though they were the same sex before?

I had thought about this for a LONG time because this is something interesting (okay- a secret unveiled- My imagination of mine loves to have one of those strange/unordinary relationship... Exotic and so on...) and I have concluded that I would not mind dating a transexual that used to be a woman. (Transexual lesbian..... er, is that the right word?)
Now, another personal information unveiled- I can't be a lesbian with a normal woman. Don't misunderstand this statement- I have nothing against the lesbians/gays, in fact, I love them because they are the coolest folks but personally I cannot handle bing a lesbian. Because that would mean that I have to deal somebody of the same sex who have breasts... and a bush... that would probably create some insecurity for me because I know I am one big ("voluptuous" as people said) girl and i never have met a girl that has a same size with me regarding with the figure and so on... so if I turn a lesbian, I will have to deal with those girls who have flat chest compared to me, and so on... what is fun in that? I don't like to be the big person in a relationship. :squint:
But---
If this lady has a sex change operation where she ends up having a penis and a flat chest (anything less A) and at least of course taller than me (a standard going the same for the males), then I will date her. :lol:

So what about you guys/girls? Would you date a complete transexual?
(This was also inspired from watching "A Solider's Girl", a very sad story based on a true person and events)

i have dating alots of transseuals and she-male it made me feel good:kiss:

But---
If this lady has a sex change operation where she ends up having a penis and a flat chest (anything less A) )

She can have a fake penis, but it will not stand up like a normal penis. She and you will have to use a fake penis toy for intercourse. Having this kind of sugery will not be permant, the person still have to take hormone pills everyday.

Similar to women who get breast implants, she will have to replace them once every 10 years. Is this a one time thing? Sorry I gotta say no.

haha @ "Being bi means you have a lot more to chose from!"

naw, Being a bisexual means you are indecisive! ;-)

Bisexual as indecisive? Nah, I am bi. I love to get in bed with either boys or girls. I just love to hug with both of them. I like frenching kissing with both of them. I like to feel the penis on my ass, or my penis on other ass.

That is REAL Bisexuality. (Seriously, I feel that way)

And I think "Unsure of Sexual Orientation" is what you look for, or maybe "Self-Masturbation"?

And my answer to your question, now I am going back to the point of this thread, sorry if I making off-topic ;)

I wouldn't mind to stay with a transexuality, really. No matter which gender he/she was or now are, I still love him/her. What's the point of rejecting someone? Body is just a thing.

I am a anti-genderism, if you want to know why I feel that way.

I have hearing friends who are transgendered. I see their real happiness although they undergo through hard times. They need human rights and support. I am one of them.

I have hearing friends who are transgendered. I see their real happiness although they undergo through hard times. They need human rights and support. I am one of them.

Yupp people who successfully changed their sex status are usually very happy than their past sex status. I am one of them too, as Androgyne.

BTW I love your avator! That dog remind of my dog, Holly but sadly she died from breast cancer.. She's the best dog I ever had.

Thank you for loving my avator. I like beagle breed very much. I would like to know you more. Can we meet for MSN chat?

Back