Hillary said SUPPORT OBAMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad, I'm sick and tired of you insulting other people to the point that it will just be a group of like-minded folks talking amongst themselves. Why don't you just go and take a nap?

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

There should be more people like Reba to debate with. At least she can get her point through, even if I disagree most of the time.

It isn't that; you are in violation of some AD rules way too many times; I guess the moderators are looking the other way.

There should be more people like Reba to debate with. At least she can get her point through, even if I disagree most of the time.
No, no! One "Reba" per AD is enough! I'm sure everyone can agree with that.

It isn't that; you are in violation of some AD rules way too many times; I guess the moderators are looking the other way.
I agree that it is mean and not conducive to stimulating discussion, to persistently denigrate other posters.

If we feel confident in our positions it shouldn't be necessary to bring into question other posters' intelligence or worthiness.

You're going to have to be more specific here. Otherwise, you are trying to do the job of a moderator, which isn't your job to begin with.

I agree that it is mean and not conducive to stimulating discussion, to persistently denigrate other posters.

If we feel confident in our positions it shouldn't be necessary to bring into question other posters' intelligence or worthiness.

I agree with you, Reba, but I do have problems with some peoples' grammar. If they can't have the right syntax, they've already made the decision of others what to think of them.

I agree with you, Reba, but I do have problems with some peoples' grammar. If they can't have the right syntax, they've already made the decision of others what to think of them.

It's not right to judge on our grammar. :roll:

I don't accept like that, make so offense at us.

Given the errors made in the above quoted post, I'd suggest you not go there. I'd suggest you correct your own grammatical errors before attempting criticism of any one else's.

Likewise, to focus on the grammar of a poster is nothing more than an attempt to hide the fact that you, just like Plain and McCain, have absolutely nothing of substance to discuss regarding the issues. They focus on lipstick, you focus on grammar. Neither one tells us anything about economic policy, eductional policy, health care policy, or foreign policy.

If you are using such a superficial crieterion for passing judgement on the worthiness of others, it is obvious why you are a McCain/Palin supporter.

*nodding agreement*, Pacman and Jillio...

*shake my head quietly*, Pek1

Given the errors made in the above quoted post, I'd suggest you not go there. I'd suggest you correct your own grammatical errors before attempting criticism of any one else's.

Likewise, to focus on the grammar of a poster is nothing more than an attempt to hide the fact that you, just like Plain and McCain, have absolutely nothing of substance to discuss regarding the issues. They focus on lipstick, you focus on grammar. Neither one tells us anything about economic policy, eductional policy, health care policy, or foreign policy.

If you are using such a superficial crieterion for passing judgement on the worthiness of others, it is obvious why you are a McCain/Palin supporter.

Oh man, you just owned him with that.

I agree but I couldn't have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back