Hillary said SUPPORT OBAMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying "American Made" shoes here is as common as, well, finding anything that is! Where are your shoes made, Liebling?

As for that picture, that's an isolated one, as he has it one the vast majority of the time.

Accord your OWN word...
Obama bin Laden doesn't wear a U.S. flag on his lapel, remains seated when the National Anthem is sung and he won't stand when the flag is presented. If he can't be patriotic, he can't be president! Get that scum bag Obama out of there!

I only show the picture to remind you that McCain doesn´t wear U.S. flag on his lapel, etc. too BECAUSE you complaint that Obama doesn´t wear U.S. flag on his lapel, etc. and also let you know that McCain bought Italian shoes, not American shoes. :roll: You do not need to say anything or accuse Obama as an unpatriotic... What Obama said that he loves America out of his own mouth is good enough.

What kind of shoes does Obama wear? How much do they cost?

I responsed to remind Pek1 with the pictures and then let him know that McCain wear Italian shoes because he accused Obama as an unpatiotic.

It make no sense when some people are badmouthed and accused Obama as an unpatriotic because Obama didn´t use US things... Look at themselves, they bought things from other countries when they claimed that they are patriotic, not Obama... :roll:

I don't understand.
What you guys are talking about McCain. Does he care about America flag or not?
look

2cwtm6e.gif

No, McCain accused Obama for not care about US flag etc because Obama did not use US things to prove that he is a patriot. Obama DID prove the people how much he loves America out of his OWN word than use US material things. I remind the people that McCain did not wear US flag, etc.. too... Next time, McCain do not need to open his mouth and accuse Obama of something what Obama did not say.

I do not buy the picture, you posted that Obama do not love America... I would suggest you to check with snopes.com to find out the truth. snope.com confirmed the rumor, clean the lies, etc.

Yes they should search the correct one before they can say something but it doesn´t work because they ingored snopes.com. :roll:

If they ignore the facts, they should be ignored.

It's as simple as that. Nothing but illogical ranting from someone who can't be bothered to research.

*rollingeyes* I don't care about Obama and McCain, both of them are shit!!!........But Liebling, thanks for information.

I responsed to remind Pek1 with the pictures and then let him know that McCain wear Italian shoes because he accused Obama as an unpatiotic.

It make no sense when some people are badmouthed and accused Obama as an unpatriotic because Obama didn´t use US things... Look at themselves, they bought things from other countries when they claimed that they are patriotic, not Obama... :roll:

Yeah, right. :roll: Obama bin Laden, the guy who thinks he's gonna be the U.S. president. :laugh2:

I never knew that Italian shoes were unpatriotic. What a shock!

:rofl:

I never knew that Italian shoes were unpatriotic. What a shock!

:rofl:

Unfortunlately, this is your support McCain... :rofl:

Yes, I laughed sooo hard when I read those article before created another thread .... to show you all how :crazy: McCain is because he claimed that if you don´t use US material things which mean that you are an unpatriotic... I remind him that he also did not use US material thing, too *fingerpoint his SHOES*... :rofl:

Yeah, right. :roll: Obama bin Laden, the guy who thinks he's gonna be the U.S. president. :laugh2:

You don't make any sense about call his bad name. :roll:

His name is Barack Hussein Obama, nowhere to be other Bin Laden or whatever, you just listen to media or website that contain alot of lies and misled.

More conservative BS in the form of personal attacks. Given that he is the only candidate that is capable of discussing the issues, you will be leaughing out the other side when he is sworn into office.

More conservative BS in the form of personal attacks. Given that he is the only candidate that is capable of discussing the issues, you will be leaughing out the other side when he is sworn into office.

Yup, agree with you, great point, Jillio.

You don't make any sense about call his bad name. :roll:

His name is Barack Hussein Obama, nowhere to be other Bin Laden or whatever, you just listen to media or website that contain alot of lies and misled.

Originally Posted by jillio

Yeah, that´s why I ignored his disrespectful post.

Unfortunlately, this is your support McCain... :rofl:

Yes, I laughed sooo hard when I read those article before created another thread .... to show you all how :crazy: McCain is because he claimed that if you don´t use US material things which mean that you are an unpatriotic... I remind him that he also did not use US material thing, too *fingerpoint his SHOES*... :rofl:
Please show me where McCain said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back