Hillary said SUPPORT OBAMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More conservative BS in the form of personal attacks. Given that he is the only candidate that is capable of discussing the issues, you will be leaughing out the other side when he is sworn into office.

The "Raw Deal" in progress.

That happened during the primaries. Democrats have forgiven each other and moved on, including Obama and Hillary.

Yeah, right. :cool2: Obama bin Laden Saddam Hussein will rule his country with an iron fist if he gets elected. Mark my word on that one. If he gets into office, no more life like we know it here in the states and it'll be "The Raw Deal" by the puppet.

Yeah, right. :cool2: Obama bin Laden Saddam Hussein will rule his country with an iron fist if he gets elected. Mark my word on that one. If he gets into office, no more life like we know it here in the states and it'll be "The Raw Deal" by the puppet.

Oh please, your post is so childish and make you so considered as low information voter. :roll:

Why don't you shut up already?

w....o.....w...... sounds like you're a hardcore fan of Bill O'Reilly

lol.

The "Raw Deal" in progress.

Elaborate, please. If you can. It would appear that, just like the other conservatives, you are completely incapable of discussing the issues and resort only to name calling, lies, and mud slinging. It is no more impressive or confidence inspiring when it comes from you than when it comes from McCain and Palin.

Yeah, Reba, who would have known?! :laugh2:

No wonder, why some of you are an uneducation and ignorant because some of you complaint about US flags, US pins etc, that Obama don´t have... Don´t you know that flag, US pin etc belongs material things? Of course flag, US pin, etc? :laugh2: You complaint over US flag, US flag in, Obama don´t have or wear and also accused Obama as an unpatriotic but not complaint McCain wear Italy shoes and patrotic?... Hyproistis :laugh2:

US flag, flag pin, shoes, etc are only material things... McCain accused Obama as an unpatriotic and don´t wear US shoes... Is it not hard to convince ?

That happened during the primaries. Democrats have forgiven each other and moved on, including Obama and Hillary.

Exactly!

The article, PowerON posted was last February 2008 which is old!

Its painfully obvious that politics aren't part of your strengths.

Brad, I'm sick and tired of you insulting other people to the point that it will just be a group of like-minded folks talking amongst themselves. Why don't you just go and take a nap?

The links have been spread out to several public threads. Next time, pay more attention.
If YOU make a statement, YOU should be able to back it up. That's YOUR responsibility. Otherwise, we don't need to accept it as true.

A rude response doesn't prove anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back