Hey sis SG or aka Kiwideaf

Bear..hate to burst your bubble, me and Panther aint getting married... so sorry... haha..

haha NS! Never do know what will happen in the future.

Also how's your mom?

*Keeps winter from SG all year, as Im not planning to send it back hehe*

*Keeps winter from SG all year, as Im not planning to send it back hehe*

Hahaha sis Bear *bringing summer with me to USA next year, you keep it*

lmao sis SG I dont want summer you can have it now that you got it haha. Ill happily keep winter over here.

Bear.. my mom doing good..but still the same condition... still in hospital and me and Dad been visiting her every day when we can... we wont be able to visit everyday now that the snow has hit the fan here... oy.... gonna be heck for me to do some driving on and off.. oy....

As for the comment never know what will happen in the future.. harr harrr one has to wonder if ya indeed are in need of something to be shagged your way!! haha...

Bear.. my mom doing good..but still the same condition... still in hospital and me and Dad been visiting her every day when we can... we wont be able to visit everyday now that the snow has hit the fan here... oy.... gonna be heck for me to do some driving on and off.. oy....

As for the comment never know what will happen in the future.. harr harrr one has to wonder if ya indeed are in need of something to be shagged your way!! haha...

Ouch about the snow NS hopefully it will be a mild winter for ya. You are still in my thoughts when it comes to what you are going through with your parents.

lolz NS remember I got a hubby so shagging comes whenever I want it to haha All I am saying is wait to see what the future holds for ya.

Ouch about the snow NS hopefully it will be a mild winter for ya. You are still in my thoughts when it comes to what you are going through with your parents.

lolz NS remember I got a hubby so shagging comes whenever I want it to haha All I am saying is wait to see what the future holds for ya.

Yeah the snow can hamper the driving for some time.. but I'm used to it.. just have to get thru the first days of snow and then later on it wont be a problem...

As for your hubby..wont he also shag ya and bite ya as ya sleeping.. lol...

lolz NS the only one biting around here is your being the Mr Big Bad Ole Mean Sharky as aka Jaws.

Dream on Bear.. dreeeammm on!!! I aint gonna do teh biting style..so nice try and ya do bite..and I will be far far away from ya.. so ya cant nail moi.. haha...

hehehe NS not even coming to the camping thing in Ohio next year to meet sis Sasha and sis SG? Boy they will be grrr @ ya for that and very disappointed that they wont get to meet the famous NorthShark

Oh Bear.. ya gonna rub in the fact that I might not be able to come to CP for next year ?? Lol funny, ya ditty bear.. haha.. I do want to come but ah hell, what with the unrest regarding my family and more... who knows?? Maybe in a few years I might finally do it.. or never do it... I really dont know exactly what I will do for the next few years.. ah.

lol NS dang too bad your missing next year! After all your fave tuna will be there haha!

And a ditty bear now huh? wonder what that is?

lol NS never done it eh? a little TMI for us haha!

yeah I understand about family.

Hears the Jaws theme again lurking around this forum.

Bear..hahaha ya a riot for sure..and that tuna gonna be there for ya to eat, not me.... so hahah... all I can do is deal with my family and more.. ahh..

As for me never doing it?? what the hell are ya talking about?? ya lost me on that... ppftttt....

A Ditty bear.. hmm as in a silly and sneaky bear.. that would be ya... haha

Mods..better delete the Jaws theme from this website..hahahaa... so Bear cant enjoy that theme playing or lurking around!! HAHA!!

lmao NS *still hearing that Jaws theme*

sis SG *throws PB pies all over ya* hehe

Me sneaky NS? nah!

Bear. .... like I say..dreeaammmm on lady!!!! HAHA!!!! one day ya bound to get a honey ball bomb up your bum..lol kidding on that. hahaha..

LOL sis bear ty *put all the PB pies in freezer*

psst would be good to put in captioned *Jaws themes* heheh *bolts from Sharky*

:popcorn:

any more wars? heh heh

Back