Hey sis SG or aka Kiwideaf

One has to wonder if Kiwi indeed will nail Bear good and then go after DM?? LOL we gonna be watching... hehe

Panther.. ya indeed are one evil gal... lol changing the wording around.. so gotcha... hahaha ya bad girl..wonder if Bear gonna have to spank ya for that?? LOL

lol @ Panther and NS seems we have another *war* going on between you two!

Sorry sis SG those spiders werent immortal they all died due to the extermination we had here recently looks like the effects are gonna be long lasting hehe!

*making PB pie again and PB cheesecake as well YUMMY! zooms

OY Bear and Panther.. ya 2 ladies are crazier... hahahaa... what a good pair of crazy gals to deal with... lol and I am gonna be guarding my bum in case.... hahahaaaaaaaaaa

lol @ Panther and NS seems we have another *war* going on between you two!

Sorry sis SG those spiders werent immortal they all died due to the extermination we had here recently looks like the effects are gonna be long lasting hehe!

*making PB pie again and PB cheesecake as well YUMMY! zooms

Uh oh sis Bear... ahem, there is an Zombies Spiders rising up after they all died due to the extermination. heh

*bolts*

Guess Panther is scared of spiders?? LOL gonna sic one on her...hehe kidding

Guess Panther is scared of spiders?? LOL gonna sic one on her...hehe kidding

No.gif

lol sis SG spiders are all gone now as it is too cold for them :pfft: *hopefully that is the right emoticon*

Lmao at NS someday sis LostPanther will find a way to :rl: :whip: ya for sure

Naw Bear.. Panther wont be able to find a way to get at me... hahaha

Panther.. heheh got ya shaking your had at me regarding the comment of spiders and etc.. lol

lmao NS ok Ill remember that about sis LostPanther.

Geez does anyone else hear wedding bells in the air?

Bear.. whose wedding bells would ya be "hearing"?? Probably Angel and RR's wedding bells are about to ring soon.. lol

nice try, Panther.. the wedding bells would be for ya and bastita!! HAHA kidding

Back