Heath's dating situation ? Help please ? Advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For British - 18 years old.

I went to Pub when I was 16 years old but I look older than 16 years old... :D

But here in Germany is different as British.

The children are allow to go in Pub anytime as long as they are under their parental´s supersivon.

German law: Teenagers are allow to drink beer and wine at age 14 and spirits (Gin, Vodka, etc.) from 18 years old.

Not here, anyone under 21 who drink or anyone who serve them get ticket, big fine $$$$$$$$.

Sorry, it is off subject.

Oh really? Howcome I have women who refused to give up me and refuse to leave me while too many women don't want you? Whats wrong with this picture.

BTW, I wasn't interesting in winning any points!

What pity for you, Heath!

It is you who are settling down for less when I want something better and yes you are interested in winning points with women where I am not. I have many another women who wished they stayed with me because they saw that I am a good man, aggressive and a hard worker and I know what I want. You don't even know what you want and if you did you would not be saying these things so you are the one that women give pity dates to you. Sad ..... You settled for less. I am not settling for less and that is something you will never really understand because you do not want the best of the best.

Hey! Did I just really heard the violin sounds, or am I just dreaming?

It is you who are settling down for less when I want something better and yes you are interested in winning points where I am not. I have many another women who wished they stayed with me because they saw that I am a good man, aggressive and a hard worker and I know what I want. You don't even know what you want and if you did you would not be saying these things so you are the one that women give pity dates to you. Sad ..... You settled for less. I am not settling for less and that is something you will never really understand because you do not want the best of the best.

It is you who are settling down for less when I want something better and yes you are interested in winning points where I am not. I have many another women who wished they stayed with me because they saw that I am a good man, aggressive and a hard worker and I know what I want. You don't even know what you want and if you did you would not be saying these things so you are the one that women give pity dates to you. Sad ..... You settled for less. I am not settling for less and that is something you will never really understand because you do not want the best of the best.

if DHB and you Heath standing in front of me...I pick DHB... he is cool and nice... you are not nice....

Pub is short for public house.

Bars are also called taverns.

Some bars are set up as bars without restaurants.

Some bars are included inside restaurants and downtown hotels.

Most American bars are designed to appeal to specific groups of people, with special themes and atmosphere. (Urban, country/western, biker, beer joint, cocktail lounge, college, beach, etc.)

Discos are usually designed to emphasize dancing, with the bar added.

Heath,

Leave MY DHB65 alone! He has a right to post whatever he wanted to say!!! Don't we all too?

BTW, you can FIND someone special ONE day. Just let it GO and let God take care of it!!!

For goodness sake!!!!

Heath,

Leave MY DHB65 alone! He has a right to post whatever he wanted to say!!! Don't we all too?

BTW, you can FIND someone special ONE day. Just let it GO and let God take care of it!!!

For goodness sake!!!!

It is the people on this thread who will not allow it to go.

Heath,

For goodness sake!!!!

Hear Hear!!!!

Hear Hear!!!!

In your wicked and boisterious laughter, You have failed to pay attention to something as simple as this thread that Reba suggested I make this thread and I made it to get some help and advice and this is what you give me and it is because you jumped on the bandwagon and neglected to pay attention and stay focused on the issue at hand.

In your wicked and boisterious laughter, You have failed to pay attention to something as simple as this thread that Reba suggested I make this thread and I made it to get some help and advice and this is what you give me and it is because you jumped on the bandwagon and neglected to pay attention and stay focused on the issue at hand.

Relax man !!! Can't you take it as sense of humours ..... life too short to be miserable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back