Heath's dating situation ? Help please ? Advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Reaction score
Hi Reba suggested I start a new thread about my situation with ending up dating girls that I find out are not normal girls at all, at first they are normal but end up being mental cases or worse. What can be done as far as finding a normal, very good girl to date and one day, be my wife.

Hi Reba suggested I start a new thread about my situation with ending up dating girls that I find out are not normal girls at all, at first they are normal but end up being mental cases or worse. What can be done as far as finding a normal, very good girl to date and one day, be my wife.

Very Funny...You aint Normal...

Very Funny...You aint Normal...

Obivously you did not read what happened on another thread so you would not know what is going on and I am about as normal as the guy next door is. It is the girls that I date seem normal then I end up finding they are mental cases or worse.

Normal is just a setting on the washing machine. :scatter:

Yeah right.... come on, let's be serious here please? Thank you very much .... I do need help so I would appreciate it very much if you were serious enough to help please?

Yeah right.... come on, let's be serious here please? Thank you very much .... I do need help so I would appreciate it very much if you were serious enough to help please?

No woman want a BibleThumper like you for a husband...LOL

No woman want a BibleThumper like you for a husband...LOL

There are plenty of women who would like to marry a Bible believing honest hard working man, you'd be surprised.

Heath, as I said before, you can't pick up women from state hospitals or the state pen, and expect to have a "normal" relationship. You can't go looking for love in all the wrong places.

Also, you need to get to know each other as persons, just friends, before you get serious about dating. Don't get too serious, too soon. Keep things light and friendly until you really know the other person.

let me ask you a good question.. how much open mind are u?

This is not about me, this is about being able to not attract the wrong girls who seem normal at first and turn out to be a mental case. I have done everything including being open minded too. I have done everything my family, relatives and friends said to do for advice and suggestions so I am open to anything as long as it makes sense and you would be surprised to see that I am a very logical and a normal guy okay ?

DEFINE "normal", can you?

I don't want hear opinion, examples, etc... JUST STRAIGHTFORWARD answer, period!

Heath, as I said before, you can't pick up women from state hospitals or the state pen, and expect to have a "normal" relationship. You can't go looking for love in all the wrong places.

I never picked them up at the state hospitals or the women's correctional facility. I met them in bars and on the street from the bookstore and another normal social events.

Also, you need to get to know each other as persons, just friends, before you get serious about dating. Don't get too serious, too soon. Keep things light and friendly until you really know the other person.

Yes, that is what I do and then I see right before my eyes that the girl is turning out to be a mental case and I am just stunned, I just want to run away, not walk away I mean run away from that girl who has serious mental health issues.

DEFINE "normal", can you?

I don't want hear opinion, examples, etc... JUST STRAIGHTFORWARD answer, period!

Normal and calm

She has a good mind

She is not crazy, violent or angry or suicidal

She should not be deseprate for love

Loves to go to church

Good with the kids

She is very conservative, traditional

She is a woman of honor

mmmm that's very intersting of you saying (you are very logical and a normal guy) How we supposed to know if you are one? since you are strong against gay/lesbian if you saying you are open minded? What if you happen to meet a girl who is a average and decide to date with you and stay with you for the years years somehow maybe 5 years later, This woman finally meet her best friend from the college who is a lesbian.. what you will do?!!?
Dump her because her best friend is a lesbian?

Think about it, Alot of people have a friends who isnt straight and you should accpet no matter whoever is.

Believe it or not, not everybody would agree with this, so it can't be normal!

Here is hard fact, no two person can agree exactly same meaning on whats normal.

Normal and calm

She has a good mind

She is not crazy, violent or angry or suicidal

She should not be deseprate for love

Loves to go to church

Good with the kids

She is very conservative, traditional

She is a woman of honor

mmmm that's very intersting of you saying (you are very logical and a normal guy) How we supposed to know if you are one? since you are strong against gay/lesbian if you saying you are open minded? What if you happen to meet a girl who is a average and decide to date with you and stay with you for the years years somehow maybe 5 years later, This woman finally meet her best friend from the college who is a lesbian.. what you will do?!!?
Dump her because her best friend is a lesbian?

Yes, I will divorce her because she broke her convenant with God and with me. That is something I take very seriously plus I do not want HIV / AIDS from her.

Think about it, Alot of people have a friends who isnt straight and you should accpet no matter whoever is.

I can be friends with somebody but I can not like the behavior of the friend. Once you realize what the true meaning of this from church that goes something like " Love the sinner but hate the sinner's behavior "

Believe it or not, not everybody would agree with this, so it can't be normal!

Here is hard fact, no two person can agree exactly same meaning on whats normal.

Well, if she is that deseprate for love then that is a very bad sign that something bad is coming my way and I have dealt with plenty of girls who are mental cases. I had girls telling me, if you don't love me enough I will kill myself and here I am the normal guy and she definetely is not normal at all. What is this ????? That is no way to live nor to have a relationship with my girlfriend like that at all, that is insane !!!! That is why I don't want to date girls that are mental cases at all. I have had enough with those kinds of girls and I don't need to date anymore of these girls at all.

what a WONDERFUL choice.... NOT!

I have a wonderful news for you, you are actally talking a lesbian one. that show me that you aren't open minded to me.

I wouldn't surpirse if your kids come grow up and saying hey dad im gay or lesbian. You will find a changelle to u.

I never picked them up at the state hospitals or the women's correctional facility. I met them in bars and on the street from the bookstore and another normal social events.
You posted:
"I actually dated a girl who just got out of the forensic unit of the state hospital and she was beautiful not like any of the mental girls you would normally see in a state hospital and I have dated girls who just got out of the women's correctional facility center and some of the another girls that I have dated were suicidal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back