Heath's dating situation ? Help please ? Advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I think Heath himself failed to pay attention to himself and what he have been doing!

It all need to be being oneself (Meaning as if I were just being myself) and this will attract right mate! That is age old serect, FYI!

In your wicked and boisterious laughter, You have failed to pay attention to something as simple as this thread that Reba suggested I make this thread and I made it to get some help and advice and this is what you give me and it is because you jumped on the bandwagon and neglected to pay attention and stay focused on the issue at hand.

What are you trying to say? YOU are the one won't let it go!!!

Admit it!

RME!!!!!

It is you guys who are carrying this on and on. You are not paying attention to what I said because you are listening to anothers and getting all caught up with another people who geninuely do not want to help somebody else. Go on the block and laugh and you will just show people who you really are in the end.

Really? I think Heath himself failed to pay attention to himself and what he have been doing!

It all need to be being oneself (Meaning as if I were just being myself) and this will attract right mate! That is age old serect, FYI!

You did not pay attention.

I was myself the whole time and I have no need to be somebody else.

She was not herself and she was a major mental nutcase.

That is something I do not want for my future wife and my family.

FYI he cannot hear a thing! ;)

I think this thread is way WHACKY!!!

Ofc !! lol but we deaf people can see them playing the violin lol !! yes Heath should let it go and he missing out real lots .. shame eh !! :)

True...we can feel the music by balloon!

Yep yep what a whacky thread!

Ofc !! lol but we deaf people can see them playing the violin lol !! yes Heath should let it go and he missing out real lots .. shame eh !! :)

FYI he cannot hear a thing! ;)

I hear you fine.

I think this thread is way WHACKY!!!

It is you and the another people who are ruining this thread and making it way too whacky when it is not supposed to be way too whacky at all.

Alright but why you went on date with this ladies when you know they came out of the mental hostipal eh .. well part of it was your fault you can not to blames no them ok that no damn EXCUSE OF YOU !!

You did not pay attention at all. I did not know she just got out of the mental hospital. I only found out afterwards after I talked to her father and some of her friends then I understood why she was acting this way very bizzare and that is something I will not have when it comes to something as big and serious as getting married to a good woman.

True...we can feel the music by balloon!

Yep yep what a whacky thread!

Correct there .. and that why DeafBlind people where i work they does to hold the balloons to felt the music and they does to love it and they does to moving their bodies to follow the rhythms of the music from the balloon while they holding. :)

You did not pay attention at all. I did not know she just got out of the mental hospital. I only found out afterwards after I talked to her father and some of her friends then I understood why she was acting this way very bizzare and that is something I will not have when it comes to something as big and serious as getting married to a good woman.

Hey come on let us go out for drinking !!!... ;)

:popcorn: I am watching Heath's odd drama!!!!! Heath won't admit that he is very angry because he don't like our advice! He want do what he want. That is his problem! Let him go and do whatever he want. He will realize that someday or Never! Who know?

You clearly don't get it. Most of the women that I date seem normal at first but turn out to be major mental nutcases.

It is possibly that you controlled them. They may not be happy the way you had treated them. The problem is you.
:dance:

It seems that some people enjoy "reporting" Heath and locking threads.

Bashing and nastiness is sometimes a two-way street.

If people don't like what's being posted, why not just skip reading that thread? Why does it have to be locked?

Life is sooooo short, sigh....

Heath's dating situation ? Help please ? Advice ?

Hmmm after learn about about what you had to say about yourself here in this thread ... it would be best way to get a female robot so this way you can program it the way you expect as your wife . That female robot will never be in mental illness. and ofc she'll be safe 100%. Just stay away from female humans is all you need to do.

Mod Note:

Thread's locked for further review and posts may be removed (some already have been)...once review is completed, thread will be re-opened.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back