Heath's dating situation ? Help please ? Advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame them, I would have turned into a mental nutcase too if I stayed with you :whistle:

You would not have turned into a mental nutcase. It would have been you who turned yourself into a mental nutcase and I did absoutely nothing to cause it and I see you manifesting your mental illness right before my eyes and I find that very unacceptable. Would you want to marry someone who is a nutcase ? Nobody does and it is the same thing with me. I don't want to marry a woman who is a mental nutcase. I want a normal, stable good woman to marry to and in good time God will provide me with a good woman that has a rational mind and is stable and my family approves of her so do I then here is the diamond ring, Will you marry me please?

You would not have turned into a mental nutcase. It would have been you who turned yourself into a mental nutcase and I did absoutely nothing to cause it and I see you manifesting your mental illness right before my eyes and I find that very unacceptable. Would you want to marry someone who is a nutcase ? Nobody does and it is the same thing with me. I don't want to marry a woman who is a mental nutcase. I want a normal, stable good woman to marry to and in good time God will provide me with a good woman that has a rational mind and is stable and my family approves of her so do I then here is the diamond ring, Will you marry me please?

Oh come on man !!!! Heath light up will ya !!!! ( still laughing :rofl:)

Your pushing this! Mod can lock up this thread withOUT your request! Just watch yourself!!! Mod need not to have your request to lock this whacko thread up! If enough people scream and wants this locked up, Mod can and WILL lock this up, no question!

Also even if you ask mod to lock your thread, mod can refuse to lock otherwise too!

It will be locked when I ask for it to be locked. This is not your thread and no, I was not bashing women at all. You are clearly way over in your head and very angry but if you really took the time to pay attention then you will see what I am saying.

Oh I got it.

I´m not Christians but I don´t drink to get drunk or flirting anyone. Can you please picture the difference between real bar and resturant bar in America?...

I guess what you talking about "real bar" mean is including disco... Right?

There´re popular pubs around England without disco which different as "real bar". They also have "real bar" with disco as well. We rather to go Pub than visit to disco.

Do there have any pubs around America? If yes, it´s not same as "real bar". That´s Pub, I´m talking about.

Have u seen a old tv program Archie Bunker? I do not know if it was show in your country. It is small bar and people came in to drink and play pool table or dart, I guess it is similar to pub except they do or not have pool table to play? And have to be 21 to order drink and not sure if they let anyone between 18 and 21 in bar. Cuz I never been there and heard too many horror stories there. Disco at the bar? never saw one before unless someone else did in different part of this country but not here. We have disco clubs where people go there for dance and allow 21 or older to drink there. Restuarant bar, we go to a restaurant and put on our name on waiting list (could be one hour or more) so we go to bar there right next door. Order drinks there and waiting till our name call to seat the table for dinner.

We call them bar, never use word Pub, interest.

I am illerate to find pix of what bars look alike in America compare to Europe. We have biker bar, gay bar, mexican bar, regular bar, and goes on.

Don't blame them, I would have turned into a mental nutcase too if I stayed with you :whistle:

I almost choke as I drink water while I am readling your post... My son smack my back to get it out from my throat. You crack me ... :rofl:

I have always wanted a stable good man to marry ( glad I found one) but u stable man? I do not think so. I have many good christian woman friends and I would not intro them to u, sorry.

U need to go to Church and meet them, maybe u will find one there. If this poor Christian woman is willing to be submissive to u then good for her.

Jazzy .. By the way it is true we Europe here say 'Pub' we doesn't say 'Bar' , And I does to accept it as yet we both living in different countries.... I am from England UK... :)

Jazzy .. By the way it is true we Europe here say 'Pub' we doesn't say 'Bar' , And I does to accept it as yet we both living in different countries.... I am from England UK... :)

Yes, I´m British and live in Germany for almost 21 years.

I find interesting after read Jazzy´s post...

I will find the picture to compare with American as well...

You in UK you call it Pub... In America.. we call it Bar...

Whoa..... Wow... Heath has been teaching us to hate him.... I never hate anyone in my life.... Heath is influencing us to learn to hate you.. WHAT A BIG JOKE!!!
:fart: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Good for us to see our own mirror esp when he turns us all into little monsters. Truth comes out of ourselves and saw our own weakness. Heath has no idea what women is all about.

I can´t beleive that the thread here is already 13 pages.... :eek:

Thanks to everyone to make Heath popular man... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back