Health as new forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here is the inspiration by DD and the advice of Kootchie! For the Mods, I did a little browsing in the first 5 pages of General Discussion's threads. Convinced that we need a Health Forum, I found the following:

And I am sure there are more on pages 6 to 50!

If it is health concerning with ears, maybe it should be posted in the hearing aids forum, or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Health Forum would be Nice.. for many reasons we could talk about burden of disease, resource flows, heatlh policy and systems, research capacitiy strengthenings, Child Health and Nutrition, Road Traffic Injuries, HIV/AIDS, Mental health, Pregnacies.. Etc. That would be something to learn about in life.

Cheri said:
Health Forum would be Nice.. for many reasons we could talk about burden of disease, resource flows, heatlh policy and systems, research capacitiy strengthenings, Child Health and Nutrition, Road Traffic Injuries, HIV/AIDS, Mental health, Pregnacies.. Etc. That would be something to learn about in life.

and don't forget Assertiveness Training and Stress Management Steps, dearie! ;)

ROFL DD! hahahahah .........

Seriously i triple the notion for the health forum a while back i had some headaches and all and talked to poeple abt it in the forums and whoa got alot of encoruagements and etc. so i do think also we should have a health forum section too, u know why vampy? many may have questions but are not sure where to put it and don't want to take up space in the GD, common sense will prevail hence less questions abt the health wise perceptions. I for one would be GLAD to have this added cuz many might have galoucoma, or fibromaygilma, or thyroid or ADHD they all are health and mental related questions so it would be a good idea to have that in the AD. and make this worthwhile for us all! EVEN pregencies, EVEN, something of the sorts u know????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back