Halloween Is Coming

Mask might works. I chose my red velvet dress. last night i tried it and it fits me. i ll need to look more of red and black mask. Thanks!

Welcome...another one, you might like it, match color red and black. Curls hair and put mask it on. Version of "Marie Antoinette".

costumecraze-457207799-t.jpg

-!Club%20Curls%20Black%20Wig--227377121.jpg
That's curls hair.

By the way, Red velvet dress looks pretty and soft :)

Ha ha. How kind of you. I will experiment something along with my dress that will feel right. you know? Thanks again. :D

Ha ha. How kind of you. I will experiment something along with my dress that will feel right. you know? Thanks again. :D

Welcome again :D

It's fun to experiment on dress . I do that too, now I had my final costume already, I made my own creative. It's the version "Alice of Wonderland", It's Dark Queen Heart.

Similiar Outfit like this:
Dark Heart Queen Adult Costume

Welcome again :D

It's fun to experiment on dress . I do that too, now I had my final costume already, I made my own creative. It's the version "Alice of Wonderland", It's Dark Queen Heart.

Similiar Outfit like this:
Dark Heart Queen Adult Costume

I love that dress. Do you plan to wear this similiar dress? I think three years ago, I was a queen of heart. I wore the wedding pantyhose. I don't like wearing the wig. It makes me sweat. I had my hair curly by using hot curls. It was fun. http://www.scavengeinc.com/images/cc/dark-queen-of-hearts-costume.jpg

Wow.. you did a great job at putting on your makeup!!!

Thanks Sosie, I did not use any makeup at all but when i shaved my head and i use the hair for my eyebrow to make it look like Evil Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon movie set.... LOLZ Thanks again for the compliment of my appearance.... :D

Yes, I'm going to wear the dress but not exactly like the outfit in the pic and different color, mine is blk and silver include black top hat. I make my own ideas. Queens of heart dress is cute.

I understand wig makes u sweat easily, You just curl your hair by use ironing curl style.

The pic you linked, the red/blk outfit is cute :) except I don't like the wig in the pic.

Last edited:
I am thinking of wearing a Michael Jackson costume for my hearing friend's Halloween party. :giggle: She will have 100 people over.

What color are you going to wear for MJ character? Red/blk jacket from "Thriller"? or "The Moonwalk" with silver gloves?
Are u still thinking?....Hmm :hmm:

Yes, I'm going to wear the dress but not exactly like the outfit in the pic and different color, mine is blk and silver include mini top hat. I make my own ideas. Queens of heart dress is cute.

I understand wig makes u sweat easily, You just curl your hair by use ironing curl style.

The pic you linked, the red/blk outfit is cute :) except I don't like the wig in the pic.

Ohh that must be pretty! i d love to see the picture of your dress, either you are in it or take a picture of the dress.

oh yes I do use the hot iron to make my hair curls but my hot iron didnt do well. lol If i have time then i ll use my girlfriend's hot iron. :cool2:

I'll bring my camera on Halloween Day for Halloween Parade. I will take a pic of my dress, will post it later :)

What color are you going to wear for MJ character? Red/blk jacket from "Thriller"? or "The Moonwalk" with silver gloves?
Are u still thinking?....Hmm :hmm:

I will dye my brown hair to black, slick hair style like MJ, I can do moonwalk like him (pretty good..) and I have a black leather jacket (with black jeans). And of course, I will buy a pair of white gloves at the iParty store. iParty | Big Parties, Little Prices, Everyday!. That's where they are selling Halloween costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, and many more...

Thanks Sosie, I did not use any makeup at all but when i shaved my head and i use the hair for my eyebrow to make it look like Evil Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon movie set.... LOLZ Thanks again for the compliment of my appearance.... :D

Wow... that was it but you looked good, anyway. :D

i will dye my brown hair to black, slick hair style like mj, i can do moonwalk like him (pretty good..) and i have a black leather jacket (with black jeans). And of course, i will buy a pair of white gloves at the iparty store. iparty | big parties, little prices, everyday!. That's where they are selling halloween costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, and many more...

:D Cool!

All of you have nice costumes, by the way... It's fun to dress up Halloween costumes and have fun (to scare people away) !!! :giggle:

Ohh that must be pretty! i d love to see the picture of your dress, either you are in it or take a picture of the dress.

oh yes I do use the hot iron to make my hair curls but my hot iron didnt do well. lol If i have time then i ll use my girlfriend's hot iron. :cool2:

Love your icon! Great stuff!

I finally finished obtaining all the elements of my costume. I was invited to a very interesing party for Saturday coming up.

Basically every invited character has to dress up as designated in the invitation. Mine was a 20's-30's pilot (like in that Howard Hughes movie "the Aviator")

There is interesting theme for the party; it will be a live murder mystery (such as the game Clue) where all of us, each of our own characters objective is to figure out the murderer. :D It sounds so fun I can't wait.

Back