Halloween Is Coming

daystarnite

Reaction score
Halloween is COMING in a month... although Halloween decor were already out by mid-September. :roll:

I am curious to know if you have any plans for Halloween? What are you planning to dress up as?

I may or may not dress up, but if I have to, I think I'll dress up in some medieval style outfit. :)

I have not make up what i want to be yet.

My girl will be a ninja girl and my boy will be a gangster. My boy insisted me to get him a fake cigar.

Last edited:
Jumped the gun and decorated outside yesterday for Halloween....Every year the boys hang a man from the tree, they stuff him with pillows, old hat and shoes.....Just love it this time of year...dunno what they will be, probably a Clown and a fat guy...as for me I usually wear a long black dress, witch hat and practice my "cackle"....lots of fun, no matter how old ya get!

I think I'll just dress up as myself. I'm pretty scary, aren't I? :giggle:

I did that last year... Found out I was probably the only 1 out of 50,000 people that was not dressed up in downtown..:eek3:
So I am not doing it again

I just got an invitation from my hearing friend for her Halloween party next month. I don't know what to wear... It will give me time to look around for a costume. (Last year, I have worn Pumpkin outfit, which my sister made. I got a lot of nice compliments from my friends...)

im gonna be a "sexier" version of snow white:)

can I be the prince after you bite the apple? Instead of dressing as shining armor on white horse, it'd be me in my biker uniform on my black steed :naughty:

I'm not sure what I will dress up like.

However!!! I know what Kokonut will be. A tampon.

:bowlol:

I LOVE Halloween! My cute neighbor is a freak for Halloween so I am sure we will all do something. However, I have to plan for my son's 4th bday party on the 24th. I hope I sent out the invitations...I had them ready to be mailed out but cant remember if I put them in the mailbox...ooops!

I will either do nothing or maybe hand out candy. No idea. Last Halloween, it snowed. A couple days before Halloween, we had a ton of snow and got a day off school. :) It was awesome.

you peeps are cracking me up! I'm pretty sure I will be riding a scooter around town getting free candy and not eating it afterwards.

I will either do nothing or maybe hand out candy. No idea. Last Halloween, it snowed. A couple days before Halloween, we had a ton of snow and got a day off school. :) It was awesome.

I wish I lived somewhere where it snowed by Halloween.

Back